chapter 3

------ = pov change
- - - - = time skip
***** = flashback/dream

TW: r@pe, murd3r, f0rceful feed!ng

seungmin had heard from his alphas that they were going to kill the alpha who helped him. who healed him and took care of him when no one else would. and god was he terrified. that alpha had done more for him than anyone else has. so, despite the reprocussions he knew were to come, he went to the alpha and told him.

"a-alpha..." seungmin says, tugging on his sleeve

"yes seungmo?" the alpha says, putting his full attention on the sad omega.

"y-you have t-to leave... a-alphas gon kill y-you.." seungmin sniffles, tears running down his face. "i-im scared.."

"oh baby, don't worry. I'm here.."

"y-you have to leave a-alpha... m' b-be okay... j-jus wan you s-safe..." seungmin cries, hugging the alpha

"I will leave. for you. but I'm coming back. No matter what, I'll come back for you. I love you seungmo."

"I l-love you too a-alpha..." seungmin sniffled and watched jeongin leave the room, just to be stopped by seungmins father. "you stupid mutt! you really thought we would just let him go!? you thought you could warn him! hah!"

seungmin father slit jeongins throat right infront of him and seungmin watched in horror and jeongin slumped to the floor, choking on his own blood as he slowly died. seungmin sobbed "no! no! innie!" he ran over to jeongin and tried to place pressure on the wound, something he had seen alphas do when they would get into fight and got some deep scars.

"innie please... please don't leave me... imnie!" seungmin sobs as he doesn't feel jeongins pulse. he was dead. one thing seungmin was good at was knowing how to check if someone was dead, or even tell just by looking at them. having watched so many people die, it was normal to him. but this time, this time it hurt. it hurt so fucking bad. and now seungmin had his blood all over him, laying on his chest and begging him to come back.

he does this until he passes out, his dad had already left. hell, he did right after killing jeongin but seungmin didn't notice. because his hero was gone. jeongin was gone.

the next day was hell for seungmin, as he expected. he was smacked, punched, r@ped, and suffocated for warning jeongin, even if he failed to do so successfully. it didn't matter. he was still bad. and god was he exhausted, his whole body was sore, his hole was practically ripped apart and swollen severely. he had been spit on, pissed on, forced to eat some of the most disgusting things he's ever eaten in his life. and to end the day off, they forced him to shower in practically boiling hot water for an hour or so. his skin was covered in blisters but he didn't care all that much, nothing was important anymore. he had lost jeongin. the only alpha who ever cared about him. the only person that will ever care about him.

************************************

jeongin woke up to the sound of seungmin screaming his name and quickly looked over at him "seungmin?"

he noticed that seungmin was sound asleep and tears were running down his face. poor baby is having a bad dream...

he gently shakes seungmin as he gags on the things they were making him eat. "baby, wake up.. please." jeongin says with a little more urgency, afraid he might choke.

seungmin wakes up and quickly covers his mouth, pointing to the trashcan shakily. jeongin grabs the trash can and lets seungmin throw up. he rubs his back and combs through seungmins hair soothingly. after a little, it finally stops, and seungmin looks at jeongin, tears already running down his face.