chapter 6

------ = pov change
- - - - = time skip
***** = flashback/dream

Tw: mentions of vomiting

seungmin wakes up on jeongins chest and hums contently, snuggling closer to him (if that was even possible)

"morning baby. how are you feeling?" jeongin asks softly

"good alpha! feel a little weird doh.."

"weird? could you describe it to me baby?" jeongin interlaces his fingers with seungmin.

seungmin blushes and nods "tummy... ish feel weird... wike gon throw up.." he pouts, trying to burrow himself further into jeongin.

"okay baby... do you mind if hyunjin and felix come down so they can help? I don't wanna leave your side..." jeongin says the last part a little shyly

"I don't wan you to either. pwomise you won't? I just... I might lose it if yous aren't holding me." seungmin blushes and jeongin nods, holding him closer.

"I promise, I don't want to let go of you either." jeongin smiles, kissing his forehead.

'babe, you awake?' jeongin mindlinks with hyunjin.

'yup, everything alright?

kinda... uhm.. lix and you can come down. can you bring some water, something to help with nausea, and a bucket? he's saying he feels nauseous.

then maybe minhos poison theory was right... find out if he's thrown up anything black or dark brown before. lix and I will be down right away.'

"baby, have you ever thrown up anything black or like a dark brown color before?" jeongin asks, rubbing seungmins back. and seungmin nods "y-yesh"

"okay baby. hyunjin and felix will be down any minute." jeongin rubs seungmins stomach gently, he relaxes into his touch and smiles.

"hi sweetie. how you feeling?" felix asks as he walks downstairs.

"tummy hurt... buh innie make it feel bettah." seungmin smiles

"I'm glad sweetie. were gonna give you some meds to help with your tummy. does that sound good?" seungmin nods and watches as hyunjin sets the bucket next to the two.

"lets sit up baby." jeongin says and seungmin whines when jeongin sits up. he calms down once he pulls him into his lap, kissing his scent gland gently, directly above the mating bite. seungmin smiles widely, his omega swelling with pride at the reminder of being mated.

felix gives seungmin meds and water. hyunjin places the bucket infront of seungmin and he clutches it tightly. jeongin gently rubs his belly "baby?"

seungmin gags and throws up, pouring all his contents into the bucket. he sobbed as he saw the black contents spilling into the bucket. "a-alpha..."

jeongin frowns and gets closer to him, kissing his forehead "I'm here baby, I'm right here."

"d-don wan dis anymore..." he cries as he keeps throwing up. jeongin rubs his back "I know baby, I know. It's okay, it's almost over. you're doing so well."

when seungmin finally finishes, jeongin wipes the sweat off of his forehead and gives him some water "swish it around and spit it out." seungmin does so and grabs the water bottle from jeongin, drinking the rest.

"m' so thirsty... can Is has more water?" seungmin asks softly and hyunjin quickly goes and grabs some waters from the mini fridge.

"hey pup... how would you feel about going to the hospital..?" hyunjin asks

"w-would I have to be away from innie..? need to be with innie..." seungmin pouts softly

"no, you can stay with him. you can hold his hand-" seungmin shakes his head "n-no! need to be closer.. pwease don make me... cant.." he tears up