chapter 5

------ = pov change
- - - - = time skip
***** = flashback/dream

Tw: r@pe, @buse, mentions of !ncest

"I'm gonna treat you okay? the alphas said I needed to so you don't die." a beta told seungmin. and seungmin was terrified, to say the least, but hopeful. maybe I will get taken care of for once?

seungmin nodded and let the beta treat some of his infections. and it felt good, to actually gey some sort of care. he wanted to lick the beta, show the beta his appreciation but he knew he couldn't. my alphas and betas always tell me it's gross when I do that... say im a mutt...

so he held that instinct in and just let the beta do what he needed.

"okay, I'm gonna turn you over." the beta says and seungmin nods, trusting the beta a bit more since he took care of him. so he let himself get turned over which was a big mistake.

the beta tied seungmin to the bed he was treating him on. and seungmin sobbed and begged the beta not to do this. but that didn't help his case. the beta inserted himself in and started pounding into him with extreme force. seungmin squirmed and begged the beta to stop, still having some hope that he could escape this situation. that he could leave this cult and start a new life. pretend to have another subgender and just hope.

"shut the hell up! it's so fucking annoying!" the beta then ducktaped his mouth and whipped him until his eyes are flickering between blue and their normal brown color. after that, seungmin stayed silent. he didn't cry or beg anymore. he slumped against the bed, the beta barely holding him up, and let him use him. when he accidentally let out a whimper, the beta choked him until he was unconscious.

the beta left him in that bed, alone. once he woke up, he had scent blockers on and the beta was sitting next to him. when he tried to scramble away, the beta gripped him by his neck and spit in his face, whipping him until the brink of omegaspace. he did this until seungmin didn't move or make a single sound. fortunately for him, or unfortunately for him he didn't know, his other betas and alphas found him and the beta.

they ended up killing this beta due to him keeping the rest from seungmin. and everyone had to watch, even the omegas. but seungmin had no reaction, he was broken then. he just complied with everything and made sure to never talk again. he barely talked to the other omegas anymore.

************************************

"seungmin baby, wake up please.. it's alright." jeongin says, gently shaking seungmin awake.

seungmin looks at his body frantically, checking for any fresh welts or spit on him. tears run down his face and he flinches as jeongin goes to hug him.

"it's okay baby. it's alright. you're not there okay? you're not there. you're here with me, your innie."

"a-al.." seungmin starts but is quick to stop, afraid of getting whipped for talking. then he smells hyunjin and all that he recognizes is that he's a beta. he tenses, not moving at all anymore. his scent turns overwhelmingly sour, making the other two cover their noses.

hyunjin is quick to recognize he was the problem and quickly leaves, his scent a little sour as well. He knows it's not because of him that seungmin is scared, it's because he's a beta and seungmin obviously has a lot of tramua with betas. and alphas. he's just happy that seungmin has someone to trust.

"yes baby, it's me. it's your alpha. everythings fine. you're safe, were not there anymore. were in our room okay? no one else is here. it's just us. no one's going to come in. it's just gonna be us together." jeongin slightly pushes out his scent and that breaks seungmin out of his terrified trance. his body relaxes more as he looks at jeongin, tears pouring down faster.