BONUS!

*This is just a small little confession from Fremi to Gaming, it didn't really happen but Fremi likes to think it could've if he wasn't so shy. Most of this is just an old love letter I wrote to someone awhile back but with some small adjustments. I just thought it kinda fit their situation 🥲*

"Even if these feelings have developed more over these few days, it's so hard to ignore them. The damage has already been done. I'm so in love with you, and i'm heartbroken that we can't be together. I don't wanna be with anyone if it's not you. I don't want someone better, I want you. And even if I find someone else, i'll never love them like I love you. Even if we can't have a relationship, which is certainly impossible, I want a compromise. A promise that i'll have your heart, and that you'll have mine. I may have been in denial ever since that day I saw you lion dance, but now i'm certain of what i'm feeling. It's not lust, it's love. I want to live a romance with you, even if it's just fiction. I want you, but I can't have you. I just wish for you to know something, i'd rather be heartbroken for eternity than loving someone that isn't you. Perhaps we'll never see each other again, unless we really are meant to be. Maybe i'm just talking nonsense again, but right now this feels real. Or maybe I will find someone else and forget about all this, but I hope I don't. I don't wanna forget you or the love I have for you. I wanna give you my heart. Even if i can't give it to you right now, it will always forever be yours. I will wait a life time to be with you, because I love you."
- Freminet <3