preface.

Cover credits to
@Fallenanglesthot

1k reads on 25th March 2024!10k reads on 17th June 2024!

10k reads on 17th June 2024!

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘂𝘀? 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁."

SYNOPSIS:

Sent to an orphanage after a shrouded incident, Kim Y/N's life takes an unexpected turn when Mrs. Jeon, the formidable matriarch of the family, extends her embrace to the troubled young woman.

The two Jeon twins: Jeon Jungseok, the only child in the Jeon family who was intelligent and could probably calculate the exact trajectory of a falling pencil before it hits the ground , and Jeon Jungkook, the electrifying Formula 1 racer who commands the track under the banner of Mercedes. While Jungseok embodies the protective essence of a brother, Jungkook fails to admit her as his own step-sister, but a woman; His woman.

In whispered conversations and heated glances, Jungkook's ardor burns bright, his gaze tracing the curves of her being with an intensity that leaves her breathless. Yet, beneath the surface of his passion lies a tumult of emotions, a torrent of longing and forbidden yearning that threatens to consume them both.

As Y/n grapples with the tumult of her own desires, she finds herself torn between the safety of familial bonds and the intoxicating allure of Jungkook's forbidden love. In a world where boundaries blur and passion reigns supreme, can she navigate the treacherous terrain of love, lust, and loyalty without losing herself in the inferno?

Searing with sensuality and fraught with tension, this is a tale of forbidden love and tangled destinies, where the heart's deepest desires collide with the constraints of societal convention. In the crucible of desire, who will emerge unscathed, and who will be consumed by the flames of passion?

 In the crucible of desire, who will emerge unscathed, and who will be consumed by the flames of passion?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

R rated book! Readers below the age of 18+ can stay away.

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀:

Grumpy x Sunshine
He falls first
Morally grey mmc
Step brother x Step sister
Age gap
Forbidden romance
Primal Kink
Touch her and you die
"Mine"

As a smut writer I can assure that my book is smut with proper plot! Their will be major plot twists that can make my readers shit their pants and obviously there is romcom.

⚠️WARNING: YOUR MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU CANT HANDEL THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:

This book is about STEP SIBLINGS being in love not siblings by blood, unprotected sex, fingering in secret, public sex, BDSM, bondage, many other kinks, Childhood trauma, Murder, phobias, Sexual assault, gore, Abuse, Electrocution, Mental illness, Psychological abuse, Torture, Grief and loss, mention of suicide, surgeries and doppelganger, mention of sedatives and drugs, alcohol and smoking, vulgar languages and bold graphics.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use only.

English is not my native language but I will try my best to not make any grammatical errors. Still forgive me if you see any typing/grammatical errors.

Please do not copy/plagiarize my book or take any inspiration from anything. I strictly prohibit copying my work.

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀:

#1 in cover (23.03.24)
#1 in jeongguk(15.04.24)

⊹₊ ⋆🏎₊˚⊹🏁

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄