13. far from him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER XIII
"Anytime I'm alone I can't help thinking about you"

Seoul, South korea,
XXX Hospital ,
00:00 a.m.

AS JUNGKOOK RUSHED into the hospital, his heart pounded with a mix of fear and determination.

He found Y/N in a critical condition, her body battered and broken, lying motionless on a hospital bed.

Without a word, he made arrangements to transfer her to a prestigious hospital in Seoul, determined to give her the best possible care.

"Get her ready," he instructed the medical staff, his voice clipped and devoid of emotion.

The transfer procedure was swift and efficient, with Y/N carefully strapped onto a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance.

Jungkook rode alongside her, his eyes never leaving her face as they raced through the city streets towards the hospital.

Once they arrived, Y/N was whisked away to the intensive care unit, where a team of doctors and nurses worked tirelessly to stabilize her condition.

Days turned into weeks as she remained unsconcious, her body wrapped in bandages and wires, her future uncertain.

Despite his stoic exterior, Jungkook never left her side, his silent vigil a testament to the depth of his love and devotion. He sat by her bedside day and night, willing her to wake up, to come back to him.

But as the days stretched on and Y/N showed no signs of improvement, Jungkook's resolve began to waver. He felt a gnawing sense of helplessness, a fear that he might lose her forever.

──────── ᯓ★ 🏎🏁

Day 16

Y/N lay in the hospital bed, surrounded by the steady hum of machines and the soft murmur of voices. She drifted in and out of consciousness, trapped in the hazy realm between dreams and reality.

In her dreams, memories from her past flooded her mind, twisting and warping into grotesque scenes of horror.

She watched helplessly as her father raged, his face contorted with fury as he lashed out at her mother with a golf stick.

Blood stained the walls, screams echoed in the air, and Y/N felt the familiar pang of helplessness and fear grip her heart.

Tears welled in her eyes as the nightmare unfolded, each moment more agonizing than the last.

She felt the sting of betrayal as her mother turned a blind eye to the abuse, the pain of her father's hands on her skin, the taste of blood in her mouth as she fought to escape his grasp.