26. cigarettes after s*ex. ⚠︎

TW: mirror s!ex cuz why not?, mention of t!rauma and s!uicide.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER XXVI
"Play your games and you won't even get a taste"

Monza ,
City in Italy ,
22:00 p.m. ,

Jeon Jungkook's Point Of View:

The way her hair falls in cascades around her beautiful face, framing her features like a work of art. And those eyes... they hold a depth and a fire that ignites something primal within me.

And those lips... they beckon to me, tempting me with promises of passion and desire. She is exquisite. And I want nothing more than to worship every inch of her body, to lose myself in the ecstasy of our shared desire.

I had to have her, and nothing was going to stop me. I kissed her hard, feeling her respond with equal fervor.

We couldn't wait any longer; I had to get her out of here. I took her to my private suite, the one I often visited after my races at Monza.

As soon as we were inside, I pinned her against the wall, my lips devouring hers. "I've been thinking about this all night," I growled, my hands roaming her body. "I need you, Y/N."

"I need you too, Jungkook" she whispered, her voice breathless. I didn't waste any time. I lifted her dress, my hands exploring the smooth skin underneath.

I could feel her trembling with anticipation, her breath hitching as I kissed her neck, her collarbone, down to the swell of her b!reasts. "You're mine" I murmured against her skin, my voice filled with possessive need. "All mine."

We stumbled towards the bed, our hands tearing at each other's clothes. I ripped her dress apart, the sound of fabric tearing echoing in the room.

My shirt was next to go, the buttons scattered here and there on the floor but who cared? Her hands ran over my chest, her touch driving me insane.

I pushed her onto the bed, my eyes locking onto hers. The ceiling above us was covered with mirrors, reflecting every movement, every touch. "Look at us," I whispered, my voice low and rough. "Look at how perfect we are together."

Her hands reached for my belt, fumbling with the buckle. I helped her, pulling it off and tossing it aside.

My pants followed, and I pressed my body against hers, feeling the heat of her skin against mine. "I want to taste every inch of you," I whispered, my lips brushing against her ear.

She moaned softly, her hands gripping my shoulders. "Jungkook, please," she begged, her voice trembling with desire.

I smiled, kissing her deeply as my hands continued their exploration. "Patience, baby" I murmured against her lips. "I want to take my time with you."