27. chocolate cake. ⚠︎

TW: who's up for an airport s'ex?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER XXVII
"You gonna marry, kiss and kill me its just a game but really"

Monza ,
City in Italy ,
15:00 p.m. ,

When Jungkook woke up, the room was filled with the soft patter of rain against the windows. It was late afternoon, and the gray clouds outside cast a muted light, giving the space a serene and almost ethereal quality.

He turned his head to see Y/N sleeping peacefully beside him, her hand still clutching his arm as if to ensure he wouldn't drift away. Her face was serene, free from the worries and fears that had haunted the night.

He watched her for a long moment, his heart swelling with an overwhelming sense of love and gratitude. She had come into his life unexpectedly, like a beacon of light in his darkest times.

The thought of losing her sent a pang of fear through him, a cold reminder of the emptiness he had felt before she entered his world. What would he do if she was gone? How would he find the strength to face each day without her?

Jungkook couldn't imagine a life without her. His mind drifted back to the day they had first met. It was a cold winter afternoon, and he had been standing near the fountain during their school trip, lost in his thoughts and trying to escape the relentless weight of his grief.

His father's and his sister's death had left a gaping hole in his heart, one that he had tried to fill with distractions and work, but nothing seemed to ease the pain.

Y/N had approached him with a warm smile, her scarf fluttering in the wind. She had noticed he was shivering and, without hesitation, had offered him her scarf. "Here, you look like you need this more than I do," she had said, wrapping it gently around his neck.

That simple act of kindness had sparked something in him, a glimmer of hope that he had thought was long gone.

Since that day, their bond had only grown stronger. She had become his confidante, his anchor, the person who saw through his tough exterior and understood the pain he carried.

She had listened without judgment as he poured out his heart, sharing his deepest fears and regrets. She had held him when he cried, her presence a constant reminder that he wasn't alone.

Jungkook gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his touch light and tender. He couldn't help but smile as he admired her peaceful expression.

She was his rock, his safe haven, and he was endlessly grateful for her love. He thought about how far they had come, from that shared scarf to the life they were building together. Every moment with her felt like a precious gift, one he cherished deeply.