22. harley rides & ice-cream.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER XXII
"I want to write poems on your skin with my lips"

Monza ,
City in Italy ,
08:00 p.m. ,

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow across the room, Jungkook busied himself in the kitchen.

The aroma of garlic and herbs filled the air, mingling with the comforting sounds of a simmering pot.

Y/N was seated comfortably on the couch, her attention focused on the intricate structure she was building.

It was a model of an old-fashioned wooden ship, complete with tiny sails and delicate rigging; she brought from the mall. Her nimble fingers moved with precision as she carefully glued a small mast into place.

Every now and then, she would let out a soft, triumphant cheer upon completing a particularly tricky part.

Jungkook glanced over from the kitchen, curiosity piqued by her cheerful exclamations.

He sauntered over, wiping his hands on a dish towel, and leaned on the back of the couch, watching her with a soft smile.

"What are you working on there?" he asked, his voice gentle and warm.

Y/N looked up, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "It's a model ship! It's a bit challenging, but so much fun."

Jungkook's gaze lingered on her fingers, deftly maneuvering the tiny pieces. "You're really good at this," he remarked, genuinely impressed. "I don't think I'd have the patience."

She beamed at his compliment, her cheeks flushing slightly. "Thanks! It's all about focusing on the details and enjoying the process."

He reached out and ruffled her hair affectionately. "Well, you're doing an amazing job. Keep at it." His touch was light, almost hesitant, as if afraid to break the delicate moment.

As he turned to head back to the kitchen, Y/N called after him, "What are you making for dinner?"

Jungkook glanced over his shoulder, a playful glint in his eyes. "It's a surprise. But I promise you'll love it."

She giggled softly, returning her focus to the model. "I can't wait."

Back in the kitchen, Jungkook couldn't help but steal glances at her, his heart swelling with a feeling he couldn't quite name.

There was something undeniably comforting about having her there, filling the house with her presence and her quiet determination.

Finally, he called out to her, "Dinner's almost ready! Just a few more minutes."

Y/N set down her tools and stretched, looking over at him with a warm smile. "Do you need any help?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Just sit back and relax. You've earned it after all that hard work on your ship."