9. sweat and s*ex. ⚠︎

TW: heavy smut the one you all were waiting for to read ;)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER IX
"Unfastening the buttons one by one, drowning in sweet kisses."

Seoul, South Korea ,
Jungkook's bedroom,
03:00 a.m.

THE CLOCK ON the bedside table ominously ticked away the hours as Y/N wrestled with her relentless companion: insomnia.

Tossing and turning over the mattress, she felt suffocated by the weight of exhaustion that refused to grant her respite.

With a heavy heart, she gently removed Jungkook's arm from around her, his peaceful slumber a stark contrast to her restless state.

As she sat up on the edge of the bed, the weight of sleeplessness pressed down on her shoulders like a lead blanket.

With a resigned sigh, she ran a hand through her disheveled hair, frustration and exhaustion etched on her features.

It felt like she was trapped in a never-ending cycle of fatigue and wakefulness, unable to escape its suffocating grasp.

Seeking solace, Y/N stumbled towards the bathroom, the cool tiles beneath her feet a welcome reprieve from the oppressive heat of the night.

Splashing cold water on her face, she hoped to wash away the weariness that clung to her like a second skin. But as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror, the hollow circles under her eyes served as a stark reminder of her nightly battle.

Returning to the bedroom, Y/N's heart skipped a beat as she found Jungkook sitting up in bed, his eyes heavy with sleep yet filled with concern. With a soft rustle of sheets, he reached out to her, his touch gentle yet reassuring.

"Can't sleep again, huh?" he murmured, his voice a soothing balm against the turmoil raging within her.

Pulling her close, he settled her back against the pillows, his warm breath ghosting over her skin as he hovered above her, his gaze searching hers with unwavering intensity.

Y/N's heart fluttered at the closeness between them, the warmth of his presence a comforting embrace in the darkness.

"I just... I don't know what to do anymore," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper as she laid bare her innermost struggles.

A mischievous glint danced in Jungkook's eyes as he leaned in closer, his lips hovering just inches from hers. "Well, maybe I can help you forget about sleep for a little while," he murmured, his tone laced with playful seduction.