15. revenge at 200ph.

TW: Fire, a*ccident.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER XV
"He gave it to me everyday"

Monza ,
City in Italy ,
15:00 p.m.

MONZA RACE TRACK - AUGUST 8, 2025 - AFTERNOON

THE SUN BLAZES down on the iconic Monza circuit, its heat shimmering off the asphalt. The grandstands are packed, the crowd's roar blending with the deafening symphony of revving engines.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed with intense focus, grips the steering wheel of his sleek Mercedes AMG GT3. His knuckles whiten as he slams the pedal to the floor. Rage simmers behind his gaze, a storm ready to unleash.

The Mercedes roars down the straight, flames briefly licking the track as the exhaust spits fire. Jungkook weaves through the circuit with precision, leaving a trail of astonished competitors in his wake.

 Jungkook weaves through the circuit with precision, leaving a trail of astonished competitors in his wake

COMMENTRY BOX

ANNOUNCER 1

"And Jungkook in the Mercedes is absolutely flying! Look at that speed! He's left the rest of the field in the dust!"

ANNOUNCER 2

"He's on fire today, no doubt about it. But can he keep this pace up?"

Jungkook glances in the rearview mirror. His eyes widen slightly as he sees a flash of orange. A McLaren, its engine growling like a predator, appears. The car gains rapidly, the gap closing with frightening speed.

ANNOUNCER 1

"Wait a second, what's this? A McLaren is catching up! This is going to be interesting!"

ANNOUNCER 2

"The McLaren's driver is making a bold move! This could change everything!"

Jungkook's jaw tightens. He shifts gears, his Mercedes responding with a burst of speed, but it's not enough. The McLaren is relentless. The McLaren edges closer, its sleek frame cutting through the air effortlessly. With a final surge, it blasts past Jungkook, the driver unseen but the message clear: there's a new contender.