25. birthday date. ⚠︎

TW: Smut after a year of not f!ucking e/o

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER XXV
"Out of the ash I rise with my red hair and I eat men like air"

Monza ,
City in Italy ,
07:00 a.m. ,

Y/N moved slowly in her bed, the intimacy they shared last night and Taehyung's unexpected call still fresh on her mind.

She turned to her side, seeking the warmth of Jungkook's presence, but found his side of the bed empty.

Faint groans reached her ears from the adjacent room, which she knew to be Jungkook's tiny gym.

He had often mentioned the rigorous workout regimen required to maintain his prowess as a Formula 1 driver.

Curiosity piqued, she decided to join him. Slipping out of bed, she made her way to the gym and found Jungkook mid-workout, his body rhythmically rising and falling in a series of push-ups.

A mischievous idea flitted through her mind, and she slowly slid under him, positioning herself directly beneath his hovering form.

Jungkook giggled, his breath fanning over her face each time he descended. "Good morning, darling" he murmured, his voice laced with affection and a hint of teasing.

Y/N smirked, her eyes twinkling with playful defiance. "Good morning, Mr.buff" she replied, her voice soft and inviting.

Jungkook leaned in, his lips brushing against hers, but Y/N turned her head slightly, causing him to sigh against her cheek. "Why are you avoiding my kiss?" he asked, feigning a pout.

She chuckled, her eyes glinting with amusement. "I haven't brushed yet."

He grinned, undeterred. "I don't mind," he whispered, his lips ghosting over hers before pressing a tender kiss to the corner of her mouth.

Each time he lowered himself in another push-up, he left a trail of kisses along her face, his lips lingering on each mole as if committing their locations to memory.

"You know," he said between breaths, his eyes locked onto hers with a fervent intensity, "I could get used to this. You beneath me, waking up to your face every morning."

Her heart fluttered at his words, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Is that so?" she teased, her fingers tracing the lines of his jaw.

He nodded, his eyes darkening with a mix of desire and adoration. "Absolutely. You're my favorite motivation," he whispered, his lips finding the sensitive spot just below her ear. "Every time I push up, I want to come back down to you."

Y/N's laughter filled the room, her hands sliding up to cup his face. "You're such a dork, kook"

"But you're my dorkie" she replied, emphasizing the word "my".