Chapter 4

Ross' POV;

I was gonna do what Rydel and Relany told me to do. Talk to her. After all of my classes, I went to my dorm and wait till her classes finish.

She usually goes to Starbucks after her classes, so I followed her.

She never noticed a shadow behind her, someone eyeing her, or not even those small sounds when I stepped on a branch or a small rock.

"Sup' Ross?" Rocky was about to high-five me, when I widened my eyes. "Dude, you's okay?"

Laura stopped in her tracks, making me stop too. She turns around and eyes me.

"I'll come back later..." Rocky walked away and Laura bit her lip. "Quit following me!" She says. "Laura, we need to talk."

There was a moment of silence until I heard her sigh. "Okay... Fine..." She crosses her arms over her chest and sits down on a bench.

I sit next to her and looked at her.

It was silent, and she avoided eye-contact with me.

"You're not talking..." She stated. "No duh," I said, playfully rolling my eyes. But she didn't really take it as a joke.

"How about you start talking? You're waisting my time!" She says and stands up. I grab her arm and pulled her back down.

"Stay. Please."

She sighs and looks at me.

"Laura-- I don't like us like this." I said. She breaths in and says, "Ross, don't you think I like being mad at you? What you said hurt me, why would you lie to me like that?" She bits her lip and looks down.

"Because... I guess I was a jerk.. I'm sorry." She nods and plays with her fingers. There was a moment of silence. An awkward silence.

When most of the time, awkward silence is not very good.

Laura's POV;

"I already told you, I got over you." I said, trying not to sound too harsh. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hands, which gave me a tingly feeling in my stomach.

"I know you're still into me, you just don't want to admit it. Laura, I know things have been different since I left, but my feelings haven't still changed Laura.." He said, with his voice cracking.

I sighed and looked at him in the eyes. "And what are you saying? That you still hate me? Like you did before in High School?"

I guess I sounded a bit to harsh on him, but I don't even care. But if it was myself in High School, I would've slapped myself.

I don't know why, but suddenly I felt him kissing me. But if he hates me, then why would he even kiss me?

His wet lips felt... Good on mine.

He pulled away and I looked down.

"I had to do that. Sometime. Someday."

_____________________________________________________

Hey KitKats!

That cliffy tho...

Who's ready for Chapter 5?!

Also, just the other day, I made an edit of Laura Marano and she liked it 😜 SO GOGURTING COOL!

Haha, who saw Teen Beach 2?! 😱

THAT TWIST THO! IT GOT ME SCREAMING FOR MINUTES! I'm not gonna say the twist because some of you probably haven't watched it yet, so...

Question: Favorite song of TB2?
Answer: I like, "On My Own" "Starting Over" "Gotta Be Me" and "That's How We Do" OH AND "Rescue Me"

My dearest friend, @r5_raura19 wants YOU guys to read her new book, "Geek Diaries" and it's Raura! Please, that'll mean so much for her!

So check it out!

And... One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!