Chapter 20 {LAST CHAPTER!}

Ross' POV;

I looked at her and I knew she was trying to find something in my eyes.

I wanted to grab her face and smash my lips into her's but she'd probably say, 'Kiss me with your words, not your mouth'. So that's what I need to do.

"To answer your question, yes. Yes, I do love you. But every time you push me away, my love for you smashes to a million pieces. My love is my heart. The more you push me, the more I get mad, the more I get mad, the more I get sad. I don't need to say that I love you for you to feel it. Because love is just a word. It's powerful, but it's a word. If you're trying to find something in my eyes, don't. Don't because my eyes won't make love to you," I chuckle right there and kept going, "My eyes won't do anything except to see how beautiful you are. It's my heart who shows love and passion. So go ahead, if you need prove, open my chest right now and take a look at my heart. All it will have is a tattoo that says 'Laura'. Because I learned something in High School. Even if I tried to get rid of you, I couldn't. My love is too strong. So tell me, do I have enough, so called 'proof' to answer your question?"

I small smile crept on her face, while my smile reached my eyes and took hold of her hands.

"I'm sorry.." She said and pulled me in for a hug.

I chuckled, "Don't worry about it."

I wasn't mad. I was never mad. I also wasn't sad. I just felt like.. this argument did nothing but make us stronger.

I kissed the top of her head as she rubbed my back.

I pulled away as Savannah came in the room. I gave her a smile and she gladly returned.

"What made you lovebirds hug?" She asked and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Long version or short version?" Laura smiled and asked.

Savannah looked at the watch on her phone, looked at me, then at Laura.

She shrugged, "I got time."

//Page Break//

"So Ross was your crush?" She laughed as Laura nodded.

"I was just a crush in High School," I rolled my eyes, but I looked at Laura and saw her smiling at me. I hung my arm around her shoulder and totally forgot that there was another person in the room.

"But he's definitely Not Just a Crush anymore.."

__________________________________________________________________

HEY LOVES! SORRY I HIT YOU WITH THAT ENDING HEHE

I TOLD YOU ONE OF MY STORIES WAS ENDING!

BUT ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL WHO WERE RIGHT BESIDE ME SINCE DAY 1 OF THIS STORY AND NEVER LEFT. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS! <3

IM SORRY, I DON'T HAVE EMOJIS RIGHT NOW BUT..

JUST KNOW THAT EVEN WITHOUT EMOJIS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

IF YOU HAVE ANY STORY PLOTS, PLEASE DON'T BE SHY AND HIT ME WITH MESSAGES HAHA.

Well I'm done with caps.. So I'll see you guys on another story of mine (HOPEFULLY!!)

ONE LOVE KITKAT, THAT IS A WRAP, AND ZOOP!!

-KitKat <3