Chapter 6

Laura's POV;

I ran out of class and sigh. Good thing my next class is not till 2 hours. Ugh, college is exhausting!

As I walk to my dorm, I bump into someone. "Oh sorry." It was a guy, that I've never seen before. "What where you're going.." He said harshly making me furrow my eyebrows.

When he looks at me, he smirks, "Hey, would you like to go out some time?"

Uhh....

"Sure...?"

What did I just do?

"Great! Se ya babe."

I am such a moron, what did I just do? Please tell me.. He kissed my cheek and left. Why would I say yes to a guy I just met. If Ross ever finds out about this, he's gonna--

"Laura? Why did the guy just kissed you..?" The voice was shaky, and I immediately knew who he was. I turned around and see him standing there with his hands stuffed into his jeans.

"Ross.. I-- I don't know who he is! I swear!" I said. He comes up to me and did the unexpected. I was shocked at first, but I was used to it.

He hugged me.

I felt like I was back in High School. My first time hugging him, I liked it..

"Who is he?" He asked once he pulls away. "He just asked me out.." He widens his eyes and gives me a look, telling me to go on.

"And I said yes...?"

"Laura!" He said. He looked annoyed and kinda mad. "I'm sorry, okay? It just escaped from my mouth without me even kissing...-- I MEAN THINKING!"

"Why would you do that?" He pouts. I take his hand, "We need to talk about this crush of yours in my dorm." I pulled him inside my dorm and made him sit on the bed next to me.

"Why do you like me?" I simply asked.

"Can I do something?" He asked. I hesitated for a few second, thinking of things he'll do. After a minute a nod.

He closed his eyes and breathed.

I gotta admit, I got a little scared by his sudden move.

He kissed me.

I didn't think, I just did. I just kissed back.

My heart said it was right, he had the right to do that. I agree so too, but my brain says I should go out with the guy.

Or maybe I'm just stupid...

What if the the perfect guy is already close to me?

I got lost in my thoughts that I even forgot that he was kissing me. He pulled away and made our foreheads touch.

"Did I prove anything?"

I smirk and made our lips connect one more time. When I pulled away, I made our foreheads touch and said, "No."

"Then why would you kiss me again?" He grinned. "Because I wanted to." I smiled. "You so like me!" He screamed and I shook my head.

He went back to his normal position, and so did I.

"But you never answered, why do you like me?"

"I just did." He winked at me and left the dorm, leaving me dumbfounded.

//Page Break//

I know Ross never wanted me to go on that date with the guy, but I wanted to. I mean, everybody deserves a chance, right?

And you might think, 'Well Ross deserves one too!' Well yea.. I gave him the chance and he blew it.

And I'll give him another chance later, let me give other people this chance.

I heard a knock on my door and went to get it. I open the door and see Ross standing on the door frame, "Hey. Why dressed up so nicely?" He asked.

I looked in the mirror and smile, "Going on a date with the guy."

He looked at me and sigh, "I thought you weren't going!" He said and sat on the bed.

"I know. But I think I should give the guy a chance."

He sighs. "I guess. Just call me if you need anything." I nod and smile, "Well I guess I better get going.."

"Yea I guess." He sighs and stood up. "Kiss?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "I can't date a guy while I'm kissing another guy." I said and grin. He chuckles, "Right.."

"Here," I kiss his cheek and hug him, "Nothing more, and nothing less. It's just a friendly kiss." I said and he nods.

He buries his head on the crook of my neck and smiled.

"I love you."

I smiled at those 3 words. "I love you too, as a friend..." I keep smiling while I feel that his smile faded away.

"Yea... As a friend.."

_______________________________________________

Wassup KitKats?

Yea, yea, oops? Sorry for not updating for a quite long time.

True story:

My iPad ran out of battery and I had no charger 😁

So when I finally had a charger... I decided to do a chapter 😊

So, thank you @yestiles for the idea of the chapter 😄 (Check out her stories! She is amazing!)

So have you ever had this cousin that you just hate and he hates you too? How do I know that he hates me? Well, my dear KitKats, he tried CHOKING me with a blanket! I MEAN LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

MAH GAWD!

Question: What's the weirdest thing a family member has done in front of you?
Answer: My cousin did the whip while driving and the nae nae at McDonald's 😂

Yea ok..

So, yea! ANYWAYS!

ONE LOVE KITKAT, THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOP!