Chapter 17

Laura's POV;

HOLY SHIZ!!!! HE KISSED HER!!

WHY.. UH WHAT DO I DO?! UM..

So I'm just gonna stand here, awkwardly.. Yea....

He pulled away and at that same moment Ross walked in. His eyes widened seeing Rydel frozen. "What--"

"Don't ask.." I pat Ross' back. Ratliff looks at Rydel one more time before he runs out of her dorm. Rydel comes running to me, to give me a hug but Ross gets in the way and spreads his arms so she can hug him. She pushes him to the floor and hugs me.

"You know, a nice 'Excuse me' would've been good..." He groans. I giggle as Rydel looks at both of us.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know.. And and and and... AHH, EWW, I DATED RYALND!!" She screamed. "If it was me back in high school, I would've killed you!" I told her, getting a glare from Ross.

I cheekily smiled at him and looked back at Rydel, "We forgive you--" I start saying, but Ross puts his hand up, signaling me to stop talking.

"Wait, wait, wait. Forgiveness? We ain't talking about forgiveness! Rudel-- Rydel Mary Lynch... What you did really hurt me.. YOU PUT THE TOILET PAPER FACING THE WRONG WAY! HOW DARE YOU?!" He started crying..

"I'm.. Um.. It was Raini!" She gasped. I chuckled as Ross stops crying and walks out.

"RAINI!!"

//Page Break//

"Ross, no!" I grabbed my toothbrush. "Come on, Laur, it's not that big of a deal.." He grabbed my hand. "No! You pushed too hard, you know I hate that.." I sighed.

"Well I'm sorry, but you never told me to stop.."

"But you pushed too hard, Ross!"

"Exactly, I squished the toothpaste too hard, that's not a big deal," he rolls his eyes. I slap his chest, "Don't ever do it again 😑"

"It was just a mistake, geez.."

I giggle and walked up to the door. "Do you really have to go?" He asked me.

"Yes, I can't have my roommate chase me again with a knife because I woke her up.." I giggled.

"Child abuse.." He rolled his eyes.

I laugh and look into his eyes. He smiles at me and leans in. I lean in as I wrap my arms to his neck and he places his hands on my waist.

Our lips brushed together but someone entered the room, we both pull apart and see Riker.

"Ooh, can I be part of the kiss too?" He jokingly asked as he jumps on his bed.

"Go kiss a.. Never mind 😊" Ross sarcastically smiled at the end, making me giggle. "Bye Ross," I kiss his cheek and I went to the door, but Riker said, "No? No kiss for me? I see how it is.."

"Go kiss the whatever Ross told you to kiss!"

________________________________________________________

WHERE IN THE NAME OF THE GOGURT DID I GO?! WELL, I AM HERE!

OKAY REASONS:

I WAS LAZY
FRIEND PROBLEMS
BOY PROBLEMS, WHICH IS A BIG ONE

ANYWHO, YEA, I KNOW YA'LL DON'T EVEN GIVE A FLYING CRAP ABOUT MY LIFE BUT YEA..

ALSOOOOO...

IM NOT UPDATING THIS {THIS!!!} STORY, UNTIL {UNTIL!!!) IT GETS TO 40 VOTES!

(Yes, yes I copied @Yestiles she's the bomb.com)

OKAY, SO YEA, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I'LL UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

K, BYEEE!