Chapter 9

Laura's POV;

I wake up in my bed and I look around. I suddenly see another body in the other bed.

What?!

I widened my eyes and scream. I mean, like who wouldn't?!

The girl falls of the bed and groans. I looked shocked and pin myself to the wall. I don't think she even noticed me.. She jerks her head my way and looks confused on why I was looking at her strangely.

"Oh! So sorry! I'm your roommate. And sorry for missing a couple nights, I just slept at my house, but I'm here now. I'm Savannah Latimer, and you?"

She pushed herself up from the floor and smiled at me. I sighed in relief and smiled, "I'm Laura, Laura Marano. And thank god you're my roommate, I didn't want it to be a total diva."

She slightly laughs and smiles.

"So, who are your best friends? I might know them and we can hang out with them too, sorry if I sound like a stalker or something... But you get the point.." She rambled.

Another me. That's so cool!

"Haha, it's fine. My best friend is Rydel Lynch and Raini Rodriguez. And Relany is also my friend."

Her eyes widened and said, "My best friend is Relany. And I know she's kinda bio, but I'm not, so no worries. I like guys, and I'm not going to hit on you...." She trails off and I giggle.

"How about guy friends?" She asked and sits next to me.

"I have a lot! Um, Riker, Rocky Smith, Ellington Ratliff.. And well, um.. This boy, I.. Don't know what we are now. But we are best friends.. I think.." I sighed and look down.

She looks at me nervously and I eye her. I know she knows something, I need to know.. I'm curious.

"What?" I asked and she bits her lip and looks at me nervously. "I know Ross too.. And because Relany is best friends with me, she kinda told me what happened between you two, even though we didn't know eachother."

I smile and shake my head, "Don't worry, I'm not mad. I love how our story was in High School. But it all had to come to an end..."

I look down and started playing with my fingers. She didn't say anything, she probably wanted me to keep talking.

So I did..

"Maybe if he didn't left, and I wasn't clinging into Ryland, maybe I could've still love him. And maybe.. He would love me back.."

There was a moment of silence until she burst out laughing. Um..?

"You are so oblivious! He loves you! Everytime I hang out with him, all he talks is about you! He even told me himself!" Her laughs died down and I smiled.

"Maybe he does like me. But I just want to feel the same as I did in High School." I say and she looks at me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You still do. You just open up your heart, and when the time is right, you'll know you love him." She warmly smiles and I smile back.

I was about to say something when I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and found Ross smiling.

"Laura, I need you--" I hugged him. I did. I just did. He looks shocked at my hug but then warms up to it and hugs back.

"I need you too." I said dreamily. Woah! Where did that come from?!

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Didn't mean that, silly." He said but I just hugged him tighter, "I did."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!

"Woah! I meant when the time was right, not now!" Savannah yells and laughs.

"What now?" Ross asked, pulling away from the hug. Savannah sighs and shakes her head.

Ross nods and grabs my shoulders. "What did you do to her?" Ross asks and shakes me.

I laugh and Savannah giggles, "I told her to open up her heart. I think she did." Ross raises his eyebrows up and eyes me.

"I like it. How do you feel about me?" He asked and I smiled. I tackle him with a kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss back, and just does it. He puts his hands on my waist and I pull away, but not completely.

I made our lips brush against eachother's and I said the words he has been waiting for.

"I love you."

______________________________________________

Hey KitKats! Sorry for the late update but Wattpad is being very slow on me! 😞

And ooh! Laura said "I love you!" This reminds me of R5's new song, "I Can't Say I'm In Love"!

So sorry for the one week late update, it won't always be like this, I promise. Just one time thing! 😜

So, yea..

Bye KitKats!

One Love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!