Chapter 7

Laura's POV;

Before Ross left, he told me to call him if anything happened. And after he left, there was another knock at my door, which I'm guessing is the guy.

I open the door to find the guy standing there.

"Hey." He just took my arm without letting me say anything. If it was Ross, he would compliment me first and gently grab my hand. But this guy was some kind of different.

"Someone looks hot." He said as we made it to his car. I smiled at his compliment. "Why, thank you."

But he rolls his eyes, "Not you. The babe over there." He points at a blonde girl, who looked very sweet. Maybe we can be friends one day..

"Get in." He demanded as he got in the car. If it was Ross, he would've opened the door for me first...

I get in and he starts the car. "Where are we going?" I ask, looking at him. "None of your business." He said, not very friendly-like or jokingly.

I bit my cheek. Maybe this isn't such a good idea, this guy's a jerk!

//Page Break//

We arrived at the restaurant, which was not so fancy..

"Babe, babe! I forgot my wallet. Can you pay?" He asked. I gasp and closed my eyes. I got silent for a moment until I spoke up, "I'm going to the bathroom..."

I go to the bathroom and call Ross. I can't take this anymore!

"Ross!" I yell happily. "Hey Laura, what's wrong?" He said. I like the fact that I haven't really said anything but he already knows something's not right.

"I hate my date! This guy is a total jerk!" I scream as I roll my eyes. "Okay, I'll pick you up. Where are you?"

"I'm at that bar. The closest there is to our college. And stay outside, I'm in the bathroom, I'll just climb out." I said.

"Okay, be right there."

He hangs up and I put my phone away. I sigh and take off my heels. I wait a while until I receive a text, 'I'm here 😘'

I smiled and put my phone away. I climb on the toilet and open the window. I sat on the frame of the window and texted Ross.

'It's a long fall! I can break my leg! Or something!'

'Just fall, trust me..' He replied.

I bit my lip and I closed my eyes shut. I let my body fall down, ready to make contact with the ground.

But no.

I slowly open my eyes to find my knight in shining armor holding me tight...

_______________________________________________

Sorry it's so short my KitKats! And I'm sorry if it was kinda lame 😁

I painted my nails red and my brother was like, "Woaah, red... Cool..."

He didn't careee... 😓 Haha jk

I just felt like saying that..

So I'm pretty bored and have nothing to do for the rest of the summer.. So why not make new books? I've already written some chapters, but should I publish it?

Your choice!

I have a feeling that I'll be writing stories for a looooooooooong time, I don't know.

I like it.

So yea...

Question: What was the latest dream that you remember? (Such a weird question 😂)
Answer: I dreamed about me doing a split 😂😂😂

Don't ask why! Because I will never know the answer! 😂

I'm laughing waaaay to hard on this! Wow..

One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP! 😂

-KitKat&Vanni