Chapter 14

Ross' POV;

"Come here." I whispered while opening my arms. She cries in my chest as I try to make her feel better.

"It's not your fault... She just wanted somebody to blame.." I cooed.

We went to my dorm and I found Riker with a girl. Don't worry, they were just talking sitting in his bed.

"So babe, you free tonight--... Woah, what happened to Laura?" Riker shooed the girl out of here and I chuckle as the girl scoffs and leaves.

"Rydel is blaming Laura for all of this.." I explained. Laura sits on my bed and wipes her tears away. "I can't believe she is blaming me, her best friend! She did the same to me, but she made it worse because everybody at school knew and she kept blabbing it to random people... Even my teachers knew!" She whined and I hide a smile.

Riker snorts, "Oh yea! Dude, Calum told me a long time ago in high school and that a 11th grader loved Ross! I just can't put my finger on who that is..." Riker furrowed his eyebrows and scratched his head.

Laura sighed annoyed and I roll my eyes. "Oh, I don't know... Maybe Laura?"

His eyes widened, "OH YEA! LAURA, THAT'S HER NAME! Oh hey Laura!" He waved at Laura and she facepalmed.

"Dude, how did you get to college?"

//Page Break//

||Next Day||

Riker, Laur, and I walk out of my dorm to go get something to eat. We haven't really talked to Rydel after I yelled at her.. I think she's stuck in her dorm, but I don't know.

I grab Laura's hand once we pass Rydel's dorm. We all walk slower to see if we hear any sound coming from her dorm, but we just hear clicks.

Riker takes hold of my hand but I snatch it away as soon as possible. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he sheepishly smiles, "What? You can hold her hand but not mine? How rude?"

I roll my eyes and we all continue walking.

We walk through the halls but felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and Riker and Laura follow my moves. I widen my eyes as I see Rydel with the same look she had before, just more rebel-ish and diva-like.

"Rydel?" Riker asked. She rolls her eyes, "Yea, but whatever. I'm not your friends anymore, because.. You don't need to know why.. But just back off of my life." She says.

God, she sounds so different! Her voice is like a snobby brat now, no offense to her...

"Why the attitude, Rudel?" I asked and snort at my name for her. Riker hides back a laugh, but Laura didn't laugh at all.

Rydel rolled her eyes and mumbled a whatever.

"Rydel? What happened to my best friend?" Laura gasped. I furrow my eyebrows as Rydel twirled her hair. Well that's new..

"Please? Like who would want to be your friend?" She snapped and Laura looked down.

My jaw dropped at her attitude, "Okay, just because Ratliff is not into you does not mean you have to act like this! Cut it out!" I yell.

She looked taken back at first but she just let it go. "Whatever. Just leave me alone. I got a new boyfriend anyway.."

I rolled my eyes, "Like who would want you.." I muttered.

Laura hides a smile and I kissed the top of her head. Rydel walked away but she stopped when Laura asked the question, "Who?"

Rudel, I mean, Rydel didn't even turn around when she asked that, but I knew she started smirking.

Laura gripped my hand tightly and Riker looked at Rydel amused, waiting for her answer.

"Ryland."

_____________________________________________

OKAY, OKAY! "Ryland and Rydel?" You might be thinking. Okay, yes, but remember, they aren't siblings in the story.

It killed me to write that, but I had to 😊

No, I will not add Ryland and Rydel scenes, because I don't ship them, ew, no, they are siblings...

And no, I'm not like Rudel, I mean, Rydel here, it's made up 😛

I love Rydel, but in this story, I know she's me here, but like bruh, get over it!

So not what you were expecting, aye? 😉

Guess she might be a new bully? Huh?

Do you think Ryland is there for Laura?

Am I asking to many questions? 😂

Are you answering them? 😂

SCHOOL IS STARTING 😭😭

I NEED TO READ A BOOK AND DO A PROJECT ON IT, AND I ONLY READ 100 PAGES AND I HAVE 300 MORE TO GO AND I ONLY HAVE A WEEK SO DON'T BLAME ME IF I DON'T UPDATE AND AHHHHH!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ALSO, SORRY IF I DON'T REPLY TO SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE MANY OF YOU SAY, "ILY KITKAT! ❤️❤️❤️" WATTPAD DELETES MY REPLIES...

BUT... I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AYE, ONE LOVE KITKAT, THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOP!