Chapter 15

Riker's POV;

"Ryland Johnson?! I haven't seen him in years!" I can't stop the smile on my face! Ryland and I were like best friends, but that's until Ross made me not hang out with him anymore. Ugh, he's such a buzzkill!

"Riker! Stop smiling! He's bad news.." Ross warned me. Laura sighed but I just furrow my eyebrows.

"How? We use to be best friends in High School." Ross shook his head, "I know. But he took Laura away from me!" He pouted as Laura giggles.

I rolled my eyes, "But Ry's back!" I whined.

"Please Riker?" Laura pleaded. I groaned, I can't believe I can't see my old friend again!

"Fine.." I frowned and we started walking towards Ross' car. Ross looked down at his phone and smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and looked at his phone.

He was texting.. 'Redhead 😛'

Is he cheating on Laura?!

"Guys, I just texted Calum. He's coming too," Ross said. I sighed in relief. He's not cheating on Laura, thank god. It's just Calum!

He chuckled at his phone and looked over his shoulder. How come Laura didn't see it? She was holding his hand and she was right next to him!

Wasn't she suspicious or anything?! If Ross was my boyfriend, I totally would be suspicious on who is he texting. But I can't be Ross' boyfriend... He has a girlfriend!

He was now texting... 'Rocks ✌️'

He knows a girl named Rocks?! Cool!

"Guys, I'm texting Rocky. He told me he will come too," He said.

Oh never mind... I can't believe I thought Ross was cheating on Laura. Stupid, right? I widen my eyes at the thought. "Ross? Can I burrow your phone? I forgot mine.." I lied.

I just want his phone to double check. I just don't want Laura to get her heart broken. Well yea, I mean, we never really got along that well, but she's like my little sister.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and shrugged. He gave me his phone and I smiled. He started talking to Laura as I look through his contact.

Nope. No girls here except Laura, his mom, Rydel, Raini, Relany... And Riley?

Who the heck is Riley?!

"WHO'S RILEY?!" I yelled at him. They both stopped dead in there tracks and Laura bit her lip. Why was she smiling?! And why was Ross chuckling?!

"Dude, my little sister," He said. I rolled my eyes, "How do I know she's not another girl and you are cheating Laura with her?" I furrowed my eyebrows as Ross pursed his lips.

"I pretty much can't do that.. She's my little sister and she is 13 years old..." He raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

Laura looks at us amused and I suddenly remember Riley. "Oh yea! Pshh, I totally knew that!"

He rolled his eyes, "And why are you checking my contacts anyways?"

I widen my eyes as he crosses his arms. "Um.. Okay.. I wanted to check if you were cheating on Laura...."

Laura rolled her eyes, "Really, dude?" She crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes, "Din't flatter yourself."

"Riker, dude, you don't need to do that. Laura plays with my phone all the time. And why would you think I'll be cheating on her?" He asked.

I shrug, "I don't know. Just got overprotective, I guess.." He scoffed and grabbed Laura's hand.

We started walking again and I noticed that Laura's head was on Ross' shoulder. Well that's just cute...

We walked inside the place and I quickly notice Calum and Rocky. I smiled and hugged them both.

"Hey Ross!" Calum said and waved at Laura. Ross furrowed his eyebrows, "Dude, she's Laura.. I'm Ross..."

Calum gave him a look, "I know. That's my nickname for her, duh!"

I smile and nod. It's true. We used to call Laura 'Ross' in High School. But Ross just wanted to stick with the name Laura, he said it was stupid for us to give her his name.

Ross rolled his eyes, "Well that's stupid. Give her a clever nickname that's not my name.."

Rocky chuckles as I sat next to him on the booth. "How about slut? Haha, remember Riker?" He elbowed me and I snort. I remember!

Laura crossed her arms and glared at us while Ross rolled his eyes. "She isn't!" He argued while sitting right next to Laura.

"She did like a lot of boys..." Calum defended. I nodded agreeing. Laura did like a lot of boys, but I was just kidding about the slut thing.

"Shut up.." She slouched in her seat and turned red in embarrassment. I burst out laughing with the others as Ross crossed his arms. Ooh, someone's mad!

"What? Who else did you like?"

"Sean..." She muttered, but loud enough for us to hear.

Ross cringed, "Him?! Girl, you have bad taste... Except for me.. I just have that charm that girls can't resist." He flexed his arms and I rolled my eyes.

Laura scoffed, "I do not have bad taste... He was very handsome!"

Rocky snickered, not believing her. Ross huffed, "Whatever.."

"Guys! Be serious.. Rydel gave into her dark side and now she's the total opposite of who she is! She was Rydel and now she's just... Rudel..." Laura raised her eyebrows and sighed.

Rocky and Calum chuckled at the nickname and shrugged.

"I don't know. What happened?" Rocky asked. We all looked at Ross and he awkwardly chuckles.

"Funny story... Really..."

____________________________________________________

My god!

I finally updated, am I right?!

Took me long enough 😒 I HAD A REASON!

I HAD TO FIND ARYANNA AND STOP HER FROM WHATEVER SHE WAS DOING AND TOOK SOME TIME OUT OF HER LIFE, TO WRITE THIS ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hey guys! I know that you havent seen me in a long time so hey! Uhhhh i dont know what else to say but.. Im really sorry that i havent been on so long I was just really busy in a school project... im really sorry... truly. Anyways... who has been to an R5 concert before? Leave a comment below and thank you guys for all of your support in this book... Anyways, i gotta run.. Love you cookies!!!!!
One Love, That Is A Wrap and ZOOP!!!!!

~~Aryanna~~

Anyways, Ary, sweetie, that's my thing!

ANYWAYS! What do you think of Rudel? Why is she acting like this? Do you think she'll apologize or get worse? 😦

I gotta go now, sadly, I have to go to sleep.. But I'll update my other books today, hopefully...

ONE LOVE KITKAT. THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOP!

THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT, BAM!