Chapter 19

Laura's POV;

I was in my dorm room, and I had no idea of what I was gonna do.

I sat on my bed, but soon heard a knock, sighed and went to go get it. Once I opened it, there was Ross, leaning on the doorframe while having that stupid smirk on his face.

"Riker said you were looking for me, ey?" He asked, coming in. 

Well.. Come on in..

"Uh, yea.. About that.." I sat down and waited for him to do so too, and he did. He nodded, meaning to keep talking.

"Ross, I don't think.. Um.. I just-- Nothing.." I gave him a weak smile as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"What?.." He put his hand on his forehead and rubbed it.

"I said it was nothing.." I stood up, but just to be pulled back down. "Really Laur? You don't think this is working out?" He seemed.. a little off..

"No, I never said that," I sighed. 

I heard him him tapping his foot impatiently, which made me worry.

"Laura, tell me."

I groan, "It's nothing! I regret even saying that! Just leave me alone.." I stood up once again, but he did the same.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me."

"You want me to tell you? Fine! I'll tell you that I don't feel loved anymore. When I look back I just feel like they made you like me because I had such a huge crush on you. The only thing I remember is being hated by you, so I don't understand how someone can change their mind so quickly. You made these little notes because of some dares, which you did, which was also stupid because I never knew you would play with my feelings. That's why I'm so insecure whether to trust you or not! I can't be in love with someone who doesn't love me back. So here's a question. Do you or do you not love me?" 

I take a deep breath right after I let it out. He looked at me. Yes, he just looked at me.

I searches his eyes. Nothing.

Not even pity.

Nothing.

Not even love.

________________________________________________________

HEY KITKATS! SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW! 

THAT'S WHY I'M UPDATING TWICE TODAY, YAYYYYYY!!

OKAY SO.. YEA... DON'T BE MAD AT ME, C'MON. ALSO, DON'T PLAN MY FUNERAL, I'M HERE, K?

WELL I'LL SEE YA'LL NEXT CHAPTER

ONE LOVE KITKAT, THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOP!

------------

Hi
And
Bye

--Aryanna--