Chapter 8

Ross' POV;

I hold my Laura tight as she hugs me. "Thank you." She whispers in my ear, making me shiver. "Let's go home."

By home I mean our dorm. I wonder who's Laura's roommate is..

When we get in my car, I asked, "Laura, who's your roommate?" Laura shrugs as she looks at me, "I've never met her. She's probably always at her house."

I nod and look back at the road. "Hey, where's Rocky, Ratliff, and Calum?" She asked. "They're in college too, but I haven't seen them around that much.

"Where's Ryland?" I asked, as she sighed. "He's there too.." I roll my eyes as I groan.

"Did I win you over?" I asked, getting out of the car. She runs up to my side and I get attacked by her lips on mine.

I was pretty shocked at first, but then I melted to the kiss.

I hold her waist as she holds my cheeks with her hands. She pulls away and tells me, "Kinda."

She smirks as I smile. I softly kiss her once again.

After a moment of kissing, I pull away. "We have to go, c'mon."

I grab her hand and we walk to my dorm. "So you like me now?" I smirk as rolls her eyes. "I said kinda, that makes it a different story."

"So, if I kiss you again, will that change your mind?" I wiggle my eyebrows as she hits my chest.

I open the door to my dorm and plop on the bed.

"Why did you like me all of a sudden?"

"A guy that really likes me will rescue me everytime I need help.." She bit her lip as I kiss her cheek, "You mean love, Laur."

She giggles and sighs, "Can I tell you something?"

"Shoot me." She giggles and pretends her hand's a gun and shoots me. "That's not what I meant," I said, rolling my eyes.

She laughs and I smile. "So, back in High School, when I went to your class, I remember Rydel stole your notebook and gave it to me... Sorry..." I chuckle, "Well that explains why I never saw it again..."

She snorts, "I'm sorry! And this is kinda weird, but I still have it..." I laugh as she rolls her eyes.

"Don't judge me!"

"I can't believe I never said anything about my feelings to you back in school. While you did, well, actually Rydel, but... You're very brave, ya know? Most girls hate rejection so they just hide in the bush. But you... You're different.."

She smiles and bumps my shoulder, "Thanks. And did you really have feelings for me?"

I bump her shoulder back and nod, "Well, not as much as you though.. I mean, you know where I lived, dude.." I jokingly said as she rolls her eyes.

"Maia was your neighbor, stupid!" I made a confused face, "Maia? Ohhhh! Yea, yup, I remember her! And she was?"

"Yea! And Sabrina was too!" I scrunch up my nose, "Sabrina? Hmm... OH YEA! The blonde girl, yup, yea.. She was Daniel's little sister..."

"Wow.. Well, I better get to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She said as I nod.

"One more kiss?" She rolls her eyes and kisses me softly. I kiss back, but then pull away. I whispered, "I love you, Laur."

She pulls away and kisses my cheek and said, "I like you very much too."

________________________________________

So, it looks like Ross is winning her girl over, huh?

So I dyed my hair red, like at the tips, but just for fun. It was temporary. Now I'm freaking out because I washed my hair, and it's still there 😐

It was supposed to last after a wash..

ANYWAYS!

I really gotta go, my battery is at 3%

So quick question!

Question: What is/are your hobby/hobbies
Answer: I love painting my nails, and doing hairstyles, and writing. I wanna be a beautician or a writer. But some of you say I should be a comedian 😂

Now 2% ....

ONE LOVE KITKAT. THAT IS A WRAP AMD ZOOP!