Chapter 11

Ross' POV;

I walk in to my class and sit next to Relany. If Laura was here, I would totally sit next to her, but I'm 2 years older than her so we don't get the same classes.

Class doesn't start till like 10 minutes, so why not talk?

I glance at Relany and she smiles at me.

And no, I do not have a crush on her anymore. I grew out of it when I started college, right now we are just friends. Plus, she has a girlfriend and I do too.

"Hey. How is Laura?" She takes out her notebook and pen as I said, "She's doing great. And you know what? We are together now!"

It took her a while to get those words into her brain, because she froze.

After a few minutes, she screamed, "OMG! I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!"

I chuckle as people looked at us weirdly.

She squirmed around in her seat as she put her index finger up. "Tell me everything. IN DETAIL!"

I raise my eyebrows and chuckle, "Well... I kinda payed a guy to ask her out on a date.. Yes, I payed him, I wanted him to be rude to her so Laura would call me to pick her up and I would save the day!"

Relany giggles and shakes her head, "That's not a way to do it, but okay.."

//Page Break//

I'm bumping into so many girls today!

First Relany, then Vanessa, then Sabrina, then Raini, then Maia, and then Skylar! They all asked about Laura though, so I can't say our conversations were boring..

No, they don't have a crush on me, it's just me and Laur have an interesting relationship and they want to know what happened while they were gone.

I was on my way to my dorm when I bumped into someone. Another girl?! What is this?!

"Oh hey Rydel." I greet. She smiles and says hi back. "Ellington's in my dorm, wanna come?" I tease.

I raise my eyebrows up and down as her cheeks turn rosy pink. "How do you know about that?" She whispers.

I pull her arm and we made our way to my dorm. "Laura knows it all."

"ELLINGTON, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HERE!" I joke. Ratliff turns around and looks at Rydel, but looks confused, "She isn't my girlfriend.."

"Oh yea, oops.. You guys look like a cute couple..." I smirk and Rydel glares at me.

"Um.." Ratliff stutters.

"Anyways! I'm gonna go and bring Laura.." I said, wanting to leave the two alone. "Bring Rocky and Riker too!" Ratliff said.

I nod my head and went out the door.

Hope I don't crash into another girl.

I take out my phone and look down at it. I was about to call Laura when I bump into someone. Ughh!

"Oh my god, watch where you're-- Oh hey Laura!" I help Laura up and she smiles. "Hey."

"I was about to call you, are you free?" She nods and I grabbed her hand. "Wanna go to my dorm? Rydel's there."

She nodded but looked confused on why would I bring Rydel to my dorm alone? I think she's thinking something wrong..

"No, not what it looks like!" I widened my eyes as she tries to keep her laugh in. "Ratliff's there so I wanted them to know eachother."

She nods understanding. "Well, we gotta go pick up Riker and Rocky."

"Okay. Hey, maybe we can play Twister or something!" She says and I nod.

//Page Break//

"Right hand red." Rydel tells me and I smirk. "Nooooo!" Laura whines. I put my right hand on red and look straight.

"Close your eyes, mister." Laura demands. I roll my eyes and keep staring. What am I looking at?

Laura's butt..

"I can't! Just go down and I won't look at it!" I said. She sighs, "I hate you..." She mumbles.

I chuckle and Laura looks at Rydel, "Really? Fine, you wanna play that game, we'll play that game. In High School you told Ross I liked him.. Ellington, Rydel likes you!" Laura blurts out.

Ellington widens his eyes and looked at Rydel. Rydel just froze...

Laura and I stand up normally, meaning we both lost, but that didn't matter now.

"Laura!" I yell and Laura places her hand over her mouth, "Rydel, I am so sorry!" Rydel just shakes her head and runs away.

I sigh and looked at the others. They were either shocked or looked sorry for her. I look at Ellington and see him sigh.

"Well, I can't blame her.. Who can resist this?"

___________________________________________________

Ooh, Ratliff found out!

What is Laura gonna do? What is Rydel gonna do? And what is Ratliff gonna do?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Question: Need advice for writing?

DYED MY HAIR! 💁

Blue/Green and Pink! Haha, it's temporary..

My mom is in love with "Doctor, Doctor" 😁 by R5. And then "Feel Good".. And loves "Wild Hearts"..

Is your mom an R5er? Mine is.. And a lot of you LOVE my mom... You love her more than me? 😭

Ya'll love me right? Because I love you!

"I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY!" 😂

EVERYBODY NEEDS A BARNIE MOMENT, OKAY?!

ONE LOVE KITKAT, THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOP!

KITKAT OUT!