Conga line (Mingi x Hyunjin x Seungmin)

Hyunjin wants to try something new and these are the only two willing to do it.

Top Mingi, switch Hyunjin, bottom Seungmin

Threesome
Choking kink
Rough
Degrading king
Daddy kink
Aftercare
Slapping kink
Spit kink
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Seungmin lightly knocks on the door before entering Hyunjin's room and upon going in he sees Mingi and Hyunjin sitting shirtless on the bed and waiting for him. Seungmin takes off his clothes after he locks the door and heads towards them.

"You are so beautiful" Hyunjin whispers as he leans in to kiss Seungmin. As the two kiss everyone gets fully naked and positions themselves.

Hyunjin pulls back from the kiss to give Mingi a light hickey on his neck and to get between Seungmins legs. Hyunjin pushed two fingers in Suengmins hole making him whine a little but was moaning soon after.

As Seungmin was getting loosened up Hyunjin did the same thing to himself as Mingi watched them as they moaned just from Hyunjin's hands.

A couple minutes later they were finally loose enough and so Hyunjin pressed his tip against Seungmins hole and slowly started to push in making Seungmin bite his lip with a small moan. Once he was all the way in he didn't move for a minute as they let Seungmin get used to the length.

Eventually Hyunjin started to slowly thrust in and out making Seungmin moan loudly. Now it was Mingis turn to enter Hyunjin. He had to stop half way in because Hyunjin thought he was going to rip from the sheer size. Once he was fully in it only took a minute to bottom out.

Around ten minutes later the bed was already creaking like crazy, the room filled with slutty moaning, and Hyunjin was in a state of bliss from being pleasured on both sides.

Mingi pulled Hyunjin up by the throat and roughly kissed him. "Tongue out now bitch" Mingi demanded as Hyunjin slowly obliged sticking his tongue out to receive Mingis spit. Hyunjin then leaned down to Seungmin to make him open his mouth and transfer the spit again.

Seungmin happily swallowed it with a moan. "You all just love Daddy's spit hm, whose daddy's dumb sluts hm" Mingi groaned as he smacked Hyunjin's ass roughly making him moan like he needed it.

Hyunjin would lean over Seungmin as Mingi sped making the thrusts synchronize, turning the two under him even more of a mess.

"C-close!" Was the only thing Seungmin was able to moan out as he came on his chest and a little reached Hyunjins. Hyunjin came immediately after feeling Seungmin tighten around his cock.

"Do you want Daddy's load in you?" Mingi whispered in Hyunjin's ear while gripping his throat to hold him up. All Hyunjin could do was nod so Mingi sped up before abruptly stopping thrusting all the way in him and shooting his load deep inside. Mingi let out a low groan as he pulled out, then Hyunjin pulled out Seungmin.

Mingi, who took the least damage made a warm bubble for the three of them and helped them wash up. After the bath Mingi changed the sheets and cuddled with them as they quickly fell asleep while white noise played in the background for them.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(MY FIRST ACTUAL SMUT DRIVEN THING. Don't be shy about commenting and critiques, give tips I'm open for help)