it only takes two (Mingi x Bangchan)

Mingi likes pleasure from both ends. Bangchan likes to help pleasure people. It's a interesting ride to say the least.

Top Mingi, bottom Bangchan

Boy pussy
Rough ish
Toys

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"A-are you sure this will work" Mingi was fidgeting while sitting on the bed naked. Bangchan nodded while getting on the bed and sitting on Mingi's lap.

"Relax love" he slowly slid his hand down to his wet cunt to finger himself. Mingi blushed at the sight before him. He held Bangchan's hips while quietly urging him to go faster.

Nodding he sped up his fingers, edging himself with his own hand. Bangchan whined aloud as he let his first round of juices flow.

Bangchan turned his back to Mingi's chest before sinking down on his member. Mingi whined as he felt Chan's tightness and Chan moaned when he felt Mingi's size.

They sat there for a moment while Mingi caressed Chans back. Slowly, Chan began rocking his hips forward finding his own rhythm.

Mingi spread his legs open and propped them up so Chan could place his hands on his knees. Slowly Chan grabbed a lubed up vibrator and placed it against Mingi's entrance.

He let out a whine as he could already feel the vibrations. Mingi moaned once Chan finally pushed the vibrator in and left it there. Chan when back to rocking his hips fast, occasionally moving the toy to stimulate Mingi.

Without warning Chan clenched around the other and let his juices flow once again. Mingi was now a lot wetter so gripping the shorters waist he thrusts up into him at a fast pace until the toy hit his prostate making him jolt.

His hip grip tightened as he went back to thrusting upwards. Each time the vibrator hit his prostate his thrust would lag, making him slam into Chan a little rougher.

Chan roughly pushed the toy deeper inside. Mingi dug his nails into him and released a big load in Chan making him squirt as well. Chan pulled out the toy and turned it off as they rode out there highs before stopping.

He slowly got off Mingi's member and turned around to face him. "A-are you ok" Mingi just chuckled at Chan's concern. "The real question is are you ok, you squirted three times" Mingi rubbed Chan's cheek before getting off the bed and picking him up.

They took a warm bath together. By that I mean Chan fell asleep in the bath while Mingi cleaned him. Mingi gently dried chan off and dressed him before setting him down on a cleaner bed and leaving.

He returned shortly after in clothes and 2 cups of water. He cuddled closely to the shorter and kissed his forehead before drifting to sleep as well.