??? X_x

TW: suicide, hatred, violence,

I don't even understand anything, I hate this feeling. I don't know why I'm so obsessed about everything and SO FICKING OVERWHELMED.

I DONT EVEN FCKING CARE I JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT IN THAT BATHROOM.

I hate crying but I only want to cry.

I want to kill him so fucking bad, I want to stab him like holy shit. I feel obsessed, I feel all over the fucking place. I hope they die, I honestly hope they do.

I'm sick of pretending my mental illness is pretty, I'm sick and tired of sugarcoating it, I don't want to sugarcoat it just because some whiny bitches with an IQ of 4 can't handle the idea that mental illness can be violent and destructive and isn't just "UwU I hate myself" which it can be BUT ITS NOT ALWAYS LIKE THAT, I'm sorry that you were clearly so fucking sheltered that the only way you can respond to a mentally ill person actually being mentally ill is "omfg their such an angsty Emo  edge lord and wahhh they're making mentally ill people look bad 🥺",  like you honestly can't think of anything other than that??? Fucking pathetic.

I don't want to feel alive, I want to feel dead, I want to feel dead I don't want to be here. I'm tired of hiding and crying over literally fucking nothing in the middle of class.

I hope I don't wake up tonight. I hope nobody cares when I'm dead.

I feel sick, I feel sick all the time. I'm tired of mood swings, I'm tired. I want to rip up something with my teeth, I hate feeling like this but I love it.

How tf can someone being mentally unstable make mentally unstable people LOOK BAD, bitch make some fucking sense.