Like father like daughter✿( Kim Taehyung/ V)

Y/n
I woke up to a couple of giggles and immediately knew who they belong to. The most amazing duo in all of Korea or at least that's what they call themselves. I threw off the covers , heading towards the washroom to freshen up. You walked downstairs and you saw them freeze when they heard your footsteps. my jaw dropped to the ground at the sight Infront of me. The entire kitchen including both father and daughter covered in flour and eggs. They turned around and wishing me in sync
" Happy birthday mama!" With the most adorable face you've ever seen. I pretended to be mad but failed miserably as i smiled. They created such a mess because they wanted to bake me a cake. At least i think it's cake. I stared at the burnt pile of possible cake and giggled.
" You did all this for me?" I asked as they nodded enthusiastically.
" Thank you so much!" I awwed, pulling them into a bone crushing hug.
" You are cleaning all this up though" I continued as they looked at me with puppy eyes silently begging not too.
" No. I appreciate you for your effort but you guys made such a huge mess" I reasoned with them as they nodded sadly. I felt bad but they need to clean up after themselves. I turned around to head upstairs but you felt something hit your back. I turned and saw the two babies,slyly looking at you with hands full of flour. I immediately made a pretend mad face to scare them and they visibly gulp.
" IT'S ON" i shrieked, laughing as you took an handful of flour as they ran for their lives, giggling. I, hot on their trail.