Anniversary✿ ( Kim seokjin/Jin)

Y/n
      I applied another layer of lipstick on my already tinted lips. I mashed my lips together, evening the lipstick. I stood up from the stool, adjusting my dress in the mirror. I looked breathtaking. The beige armless gown went down to my ankles with a huge slit from my left thigh,it hugged my body perfectly, unveiling my soft curves. I smiled at my reflection, checking myself one more time before going downstairs. Seokjin texted me saying he was going to be here in atleast five minutes,so I sat on the couch until then.
    Five minutes,ten, fifteen, One hour,two. I sighed, disappointed. I was already expecting it though,I just kind of had hope he wasn't going to be late for yet another dinner and that too on our anniversary. I undressed myself, cleaning my make-up off, putting on my PJs and jumping straight into bed preparing to cry myself to sleep. I rarely cried but I was mad and upset at Jin. He was probably just going to apologize by cooking me my favorite meal and I'll forgive him but not this time.
   I heard the front door slam shut and Jin calling out my name. I kept quiet to make him know how mad I was.  The bedroom door creaked open as light from the hallway creeping in, reflecting  on my face. I turned my back to him as he approached me.
" Baby...." He spoke,his voice soft. I laughed out of the bed, scaring him.
" Don't even seokjin" I shuned him.
" Y/n, I know I hurt you but please listen, our manager wanted us to practice more and-"
"and you couldn't tell him it was your anniversary,that you had a wife waiting at home?!?!" I asked, tears brimming in my eyes. I wiped them off before it feel,I wasn't going to be weak in this situation.
" I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me " he mumbled, looking down. " This isn't the only time you stood  me up seokjin. You've been doing this lately and it is making me think you don't value our time together anymore" I stated, allowing my tears to fall freely now.
" Ofcourse I value our time together, I'm so sorry Y/n ,I really am " he said genuinely. I sighed, tired of arguing.
" Let's just finish this tmrw, I'm tired" I said. " No, we are finishing this now. " He said moving close to me, sitting me down on the bed. He stood Infront of me before kneeling down Infront of me.
" I know I have been doing this for a while and I'm sorry,infact" he brought out his phone, sending a message to someone.
" I just sent a message to the manager, I'm taking two weeks off."
" Really?"
" Yeah, I'm all yours for the next two weeks and I'll make it up to you but first, how about Tteok-bokki?" he asked, swooping me off my feet.
A giggled escaped my lips as he ran downstairs, gripping onto his shoulders for dear life.