Streets✿ ( Jung Hoseok/ J- Hope)

Y/n
The similar blaring noise of the crowd brought a smile to my face. I watched as he moved smoothly,his body gracefully dancing to the rap music. I sat on a short walk near where he was performing, distancing myself from the crowd. The crowd went wild again when he pulled a new move.
I watched as he bowed to his adoring fans as they all went on their separate ways. I took that as cue to go closer.
" You were awesome out there Hoseok" I exclaimed, forcing my sweaty friend into a hug.
" Thank you but now you're all wet" he said, looking at me semi-wet self.
" It's fine. Shall we?" I asked, extending out my arms.
" We shall" he replied, holding my hand in his .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You should definitely audition hobi,this is your chance" I reasoned as he hesitated.
" What if I fail?"
" What if you don't?"I rehorted
" You won't know if you don't try hobi,give a shot" I continued, encouraging him.
He nodded, finally agreeing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" You've got this Hoseok. If they don't pick you then they don't real talent if it slammed into their faces!" I uttered, earning a smile from him.
" No. 125" a woman called out to Hoseok and he was ushered into the auditioning room.

Hoseok walked out of the room with an unreadable expression on his face.
" I didn't get in" he mumbled, looking down.
" I'm so sorry Hobi,it was my fault. " I said feeling guilty.
" No,no. This actually enlightened me on how and what to improve in my dancing and it wouldn't have been possible without you" he said,a big smile on his face.
All of a sudden,he placed a peck on my cheek, running out of the room.

----------------------+++----------------------------
This isn't really that good but I preferred this more than the one before (•‿•).
- Wakeelah.