Chapter 13

🔞Warning : Mature Readers Only🔞

☣Chapter 13☣
※Drake De Silva’s POV※

Stellar and I ended up here in my penthouse and here we are just drinking habang nakaupo sa sahig at naka sandal sa bandang paanan ng kama.

I glanced at her who's sitting next to me at halata pa rin ang mugto ng mata nya habang nainom sa mismong bote. I want to stop her but I guess she badly needs it so I let her be and just took a sip on my wine glass habang nakatingin lang sa unahan.

I heard her sighed pero nanatili lang itong tahimik.

I’ll admit that what she revealed really caught me off-guard but at the same time I feel proud dahil sa lakas ng loob nyang pag amin. When she revealed all of those that's when I only realized na wala nga pala akong tinatanong na personal na bagay sa kanya but then, we really did start this relationship na sobrang bilis. That technically, we're still like a complete strangers na kung siguro hindi nangyari yung umaga na yon baka malabo ng mag krus pa muli landas naming dalawa. She will be just one of those countless times that I’ll meet someone then the following day matatandaan ko lang sandali hanggang sa malimutan ko na sila or maybe since it is her, it still gonna take me a while to forget someone as gorgeous as she is.

I glanced back at her, just like the first time, she really had a look that seemed ethereal, so beautiful. A kind of beauty that you can't take your eyes off of her that even the word perfection seemed like won't be enough to describe her. No wonder kung bakit ganun na lang tingin nila sa kanya sa party maski sa bar ng gabing una ko syang makita dahil napaka ganda nya.

“Angel..” I uttered at taka naman syang napalingon.

I smiled at pinagkatitigan na lang sya na medyo namumula na sa kalasingan dahil porselana rin kasi talaga kutis nya.

“Has anyone told you that you look like one?” I asked her then she chuckled, even her laugh sounded pretty.

“I won't be surprised if your son looked ethereal just like you.” I said at natigilan naman sya roon at napalingon pa sa’kin hanggang sa pinagkatitigan nya na mukha ko sabay iwas ng tingin at mapait na ngumiti bago nag salita.

“He didn't look much like me but definitely looked ungodly cute and definitely gonna be handsome as he grows up dahil sobrang gwapo rin kasi daddy nya. He’s so handsome gaya mo.” Sabay lingon nya sakin.

“I heard you had a twin. Kamukha mo ba sya?” Biglaan nyang tanong.

I sighed at tingin na sa unahan sabay mabagal na tango. “He is. Might be different when it comes to personality but we definitely looked the same.” Sagot ko at kuha sa wallet para may kunin roon at abot nito sa kanya.

“You really are identical.” Sabi niya at lumingon muli ako sa kanya ng abutin nya ito pabalik kaya maingat ko agad itong binalik sa wallet ko.

“You really do love your brother, I mean yung picture kasi mukhang close na close kayo at ingat na ingat ka.”

I just smiled bitterly at hindi na sumagot pa.

“So…. Where is he?”

“He died… almost 2 years ago na rin.” I replied at sandal para tumingala at pumikit.

“It’s already been two years but the pain of losing my brother, my best friend, my other half is still unbearable. It was all too sudden and he died in a horrible way that till now we can't get justice.” I said, clenching my fist.

“That’s why I vowed to myself that I won't stop to find whoever is involved, I will make them pay for what they did.” I said determine then we became quiet. I thought Stellar wasn't gonna say anything but she did.

“I understand your grief, for wanting revenge. If I’m in your shoes, I won't hesitate to do the same.” Sagot nya na kinalingon ko sa kanya.

She's still drinking and for some reason her eyes looked more solemn as if she's prepared about something sabay lingon nya sakin.

“If ever you find the one who ends your brother, don't hesitate. Do what you must do. That kind of cold blooded killer doesn’t deserve to live, don't you think?” Saad nya at lahad ng bote ng alak nya as if asking for a tossed.

I smiled sabay tango. “Yeah, they didn't. They should have never existed in the first place and thinking na inosente kapatid ko and just ended up dying ng ganoon nalang.. Forgiveness won’t be possible.” Sagot ko then tossed my wine glass with her ng mahagip muli ng tingin ko mga mata nya.

“You okay, you're crying again.”

Agad syang napahawak sa pisngi nya at iwas ng tingin.

“Ahh I’m not. I think something got into my eyes.” She said while rubbing her eyes.

“Let me see.” I said at baba ng baso ko para lumapit sa kanya to take a closer look pero mukhang mali pa ata naging pag kilos ko. Because upon closer look and with the help of the dimming lights, mas napagkatitigan ko kung gaano kaganda talaga mga mata nya. She has a darkish gray eyes na mistulang naging dyamante dahil sa pagluha nya.

There was something intense and electrifying in her eyes, something that made my heart beat faster and before I knew it, I already kissed those eyes lids matapos nya iyon marahang ipikit.

My eyes traveled down to her pointed nose after kissing her eyes, looking at it bumagay talaga ito sa kanya na para bang perpekto hinulma na para lang sa kanya na maingat ko rin hinagkan, then her lips. Her lips that I already tasted and always want to claim, something I crave for and I'll admit that I never felt like this before kaya kinuha ko na rin ang pagkakataon na yon para angkinin ito. It was a soft, gentle kiss at first, but it quickly deepened as our tongues met, tasting the alcohol we just had.

I felt a surge of desire wash over as Stellars hands ran through my hair, pulling me closer.

For a moment, I felt lost, forgetting everything else around us. But eventually, we pulled away,

“Drake.." Stellar said, her voice was low, our breaths coming in ragged gasps at nagkatitigan.

“Stellar…. I want you.” I admitted my desire.

I want her, I want all of her and I’m pretty sure na mukha akong nagmamakaawa habang nakatitig sa mga mata nya.

She didn't answer, she didn't have to dahil siya na ang humagkan muli sakin na agad kong tinutugunan, it was soft, sweet, careful as if we're both innocent to this. The  feeling is a mix of exhilaration and nervousness that overcomes my heart. I never thought a kiss could be this nerve-racking. Not until I met her.

Stellar wrapped her arms around my neck habang buhat ko na sya papunta sa kama ko ng buong ingat. Our heated kiss was cut. I removed my polo, she was about to do the same with her clothes when I quickly stopped her.

“Let me.” I said, locking eyes with her at hinayaan niya akong gawin gusto ko. My eyes marveled at the sight after removing everything.

“You’re so beautiful, Stellar Vermillion.” I said that made her cheeks look redder na kinangiti ko.

How lucky I am to have this chance, to have her.

I didn't waste any more moments and kissed her again, with wanting. touching, and started kissing each part of her as if marking my own territory with a goal of wanting to satisfy her. To crave for me as well na siguraduhing hindi sya napipilitan lang. I want her to want me, to need me, to desire me gaya ko.

“D-Drake… please..” She uttered, whimpering.

“Stell, just say the word… I’ll stop if you want.” I said, a big part of me begging that she won’t while I’m busy tasting each part of her.

“I want you… Drake De Silva.” She finally said it. The pleasure, her sweet cries, all of it was mine. I want all of it to be mine alone.

The burning desire was too much so I climbed back up to kiss her lips as I positioned myself.

“You're mine, Stellar Vermillion.” I whispered and at that moment, our bodies became one…