7

Song for this chapter-"Feel it still" by Portugal the man

"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore"

.....................

Hair? Check. Makeup? Check. Bomb ass outfit but professional at the same time? Check. I looked myself up and down in the mirror a few more times to make sure I looked the part. Our meeting with Alan was at 2pm. He had sent us the address to where we would be meeting so we were all currently getting ready. Brooke and Laura went home to get ready. The boys left last night after the movie. Unfortunately I never got to say goodbye as my stupid self fell asleep half way through the movie. Although I do remember someone carrying me upstairs.                 

I could feel the couch move from what I assumed was people standing up. I was too exhausted to open my eyes. I could faintly hear people saying goodbye. I then felt strong arms lift me up off the couch with my blanket. I snuggled my head against their chest as I took in their scent. This was one of the guys definitely. I felt them lay me on my soft mattress and pull the covers over me, tucking me in like a baby. "Good night, sweet dreams" I heard them say before I dozed off into a deep sleep.

That means they saw my room. My eyes widened as I looked around and saw the 5sos poster on my wall. "Oh no" I groaned. I was definitely going to get called out on for that. I sighed and turned back to my appearance. "Chloe you better be as professional looking as I am" I yelled before sighing. I was wearing black leather pants, my white high heels and a white frilly v neck blouse. My hair was in a low side bun and I kept my makeup natural. Chloe walked in. "Jeez you look like a boss" she exclaimed. She was wearing black skinny jeans, nude pumps and a high neck black lace top. Her hair was left in its natural state and her makeup was minimal apart from her red lipstick. "Are we dressed up enough?" She laughed, coming to look at her appearance next to me. "I hope so. I want to make a good impression" I said. She nodded. "We will be fine it's us that matters in the end, not our fashion sense" she said. "We better go and pick up the girls" she looked at the time. "Yeah we better go" she laughed as we both left my bedroom. "Bye babies" I shouted to Bear and Charlie who were happily relaxed on the sofas. "Please don't wreck the house" Chloe said through gritted teeth, making me laugh. We hopped into the car and headed into Sydney to collect Laura and Brooke. It was scorching hot again. These pants were a bad idea....

We pulled up outside Brooke's house but there was no sign of her. Chloe beeped the horn. "Come on" she groaned. Finally the front door opened and out came Brooke, fixing her hair in the process. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a high neck black top, black heeled boots and a long grey coat. "Um, who are you?" Chloe asked jokingly as she got into the car. "What?" Brooke looked at us confused from the back. I laughed. "You look fabulous". She grinned. "Thank you I try" she flipped her hair. We pulled out from Brooke's driveway and continued our journey to get Laura. After about five minutes we pulled up outside Laura's house. Chloe beeped the horn. The door opened and out came Laura. All of our jaws dropped. She came out in a tiny tartan crop top with ripped black skinny jeans, her normal leather jacket and huge combat boots. The car door opened. "Hey" she said getting in, but then turned to look at us when no one responded. "What?" She exclaimed as we stared at her. "Don't get me wrong, you look hot. But where is the professional outfits we had all agreed on!" Brooke yelled. Laura scoffed. "Did you actually think I was going to do all that? Nah let them see the real me" she said as she sat back in the seat, crossing her legs in the process and throwing on sunglasses. I shook my head. "Okay then. Let's go I guess" Chloe sighed and drove off to the meeting.

We arrived outside a massive building in the middle of Sydney, it made me dizzy looking up at it. "Woah" Brooke whispered. "We ready girls?" I asked, looking to my right at the girls. They nodded. "Let's do this" Chloe said confidently as we strode towards the front doors which automatically opened in our presence. Inside was a lobby. The carpet was red and the walls were made from limestone, but were covered in pictures of the boys. At the end there was a reception desk with Hi or Hey Records printed in massive writing on the back wall. A woman dressed in a pink pencil skirt, a white blouse and a pink blazer jacket was standing behind the desk. She looked up at us and smiled. "How can I help you ladies?" She greeted in a friendly manner. I smiled. "Hi, we're here to see Alan Campbell for 2pm" I said. She clicked on her computer. "What's the name?" She turned to us. "The Four Roses" I replied. She scrolled through her computer. "Ah ha!" She exclaimed, causing us to jump in surprise. "Your name is here! Mr Campbell will see you right away. Go to the very top floor and his office is the only room up there actually" she laughed. "Thanks" Chloe smiled as we made our way to the elevator. When we got in there were so many numbers. "I'm guessing it's number 22?" Laura said, referring to the highest number on the wall. "I guess" I shrugged before pressing it. The lift began to ascend. You could see the whole of Sydney as we were lifted up. The lift came to a halt and the door opened. We got out into a dark area. There was only one door in front of us with Alan Campbell written on a gold star. Laura looked round at us, letting out a breath before knocking. "Come in" a voice called from inside as the door automatically unlocked. We looked at each other before entering.