chapter 6

1650+ words

-----*------*-------*-------*-------*-----*------

Aahan and Aarya were two renowned racers in the underground world of illegal bike and car races. Aahan had carved a name for himself as the best male racer, known for his exceptional skills behind the wheels of both bikes and cars. On the other hand, Aarya had also gained fame as the best female racer, equally adept at maneuvering through the fast-paced and dangerous races that took place in the secluded spots of the city.

.
.

Their paths had never crossed before, as Aahan frequented the racing scene on weekends, while Aarya preferred weekdays for her exploits.

.
.

Aahan and Aarya stood amidst the bustling alleyways of the underground illegal racing scene, their presence drawing attention as their names echoed through the air. A familiar voice called out to Aarya, and she turned to see her friend Sonali approaching, exclaiming, "Babe, you finally came! I thought you weren't showing up this week. I missed you so much." A warm hug reunited the two friends, their bond strong in the adrenaline-fueled world they inhabited.

.
.

"What the hell, you came here on a facking Wednesday? What's going on, bro?" Nishan's voice cut through the tension, catching the attention of Sonali, who was already present. As their eyes met, both Sonali and Nishan echoed in unison, "You're also here?"

.
.

the excitement was palpable as two legends arrived simultaneously at the racing spot. Sonali exclaimed, "It's the first time we have the best male and female racers here together." Nishan, a seasoned racer, quipped, "Do you two know each other?" Aahan was about to respond when a mysterious voice broke in"I was waiting for you for so long, miss the best female racer," the unknown girl, Riya, declared. "Let's see if you truly deserve that title. If I win, the best female racer tag will be mine. What do you think?"

.
.

Aarya, never one to back down from a challenge, squared her shoulders and replied, "Are you capable? Because I don't think so. But let's settle this on the race track. Main Tujhko Teri aukat Dikhati hun, let's do it."

.
.

Undeterred, Riya retorted, "Stop boasting and let's see who emerges victorious after the race." With that, she made her way out, leaving Aarya bewildered by this sudden confrontation.

.
.

Turning to her friend Sonali for answers,
"What's going on here?" Aarya asked Sonali, her brows furrowed in curiosity.

.
.

"Well, she is Riya, and she is new here, but things that she is the best female racer," Sonali remarked to her friend, indicating towards a young woman who stood confidently by her sleek bike.
" And Ashok thinks he is the best male racer," Sonali added with a chuckle
"Main char din idhar Nahin I to idhar to Baja hi Palat Gaya," Aarya said
Aarya flashed a smile and shook her head. "Well, don't worry. I will handle it."

.
.

With those words hanging in the air, Aarya mounted her bike and leaned forward, ready to take on the challenge ahead. The race was about to begin, and the excitement buzzed in the air like a swarm of bees.

.
.

As the signal was given, Aarya shot off like a comet, her bike speeding through the winding trails of the forest. The trees blurred past her, the wind in her hair a wild symphony of freedom. It was just her, the bike, and the trail, a dance of determination and skill.