Chapter 15(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

author pov....

Aarya sat on the wooden bench in the park, her hands cradling a melting scoop of chocolate ice cream. The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm glow over the trees and bathing the park in a soft, golden light. Birds chirped in the distance, their melodies blending with the gentle hum of the city beyond.

She had just left the hospital after her check-up, the news of her pregnancy still fresh in her mind. Aarya hadn't expected this, hadn't planned for it. And now, as she sat there, she was lost in a whirlwind of emotions, uncertainty clouding her thoughts.

The decision weighed heavily on her heart. To keep the baby or not? It was a choice that seemed impossible to make. Aarya's fingers traced patterns in the creamy swirls of her dessert, her mind drifting to the tiny life growing inside her.

As she looked around the park, she saw families laughing and playing, children running around without a care in the world. A pang of longing tugged at her heart. Would she be able to give her baby the love and care it deserved? Could she be a good mother?

Lost in her thoughts, Aarya took a deep breath, the scent of blooming flowers filling her lungs. The gentle breeze ruffled her hair, bringing a sense of peace to her troubled heart. She knew she needed more time to think, to come to a decision that felt right for her and the baby.

after some time

Aarya had just finished her favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream . The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the empty streets as she walked back to her car. But as she approached the vehicle, a sudden wave of dizziness washed over her.

Struggling to stay upright, Aarya felt a strong grip on her hand. Panic set in as she realized someone was dragging her away. She tried to scream, but her voice failed her. Darkness crept into the edges of her vision, and soon, she was unconscious.

When Aarya finally regained consciousness,

Aarya blinked her eyes open, feeling disoriented and groggy. The first thing she noticed was the musty smell that lingered in the air, causing her nose to wrinkle in distaste. The room she found herself in was dimly lit, the faint glow barely illuminating the walls that seemed to close in on her. The only sound that reached her ears was the soft drip of water, an eerie melody that echoed off the stone walls.

As her vision adjusted to the low light, she made out a figure standing in the shadows, their features obscured by the darkness. Aarya's heart raced as she tried to make sense of the situation. "Who are you? What do you want?" Her voice quivered with fear and confusion.

The figure stepped forward into the feeble light, revealing itself to be Aarya's estranged stepmother, a woman she had hoped never to see again. Memories of past grievances flooded back, the pain and animosity simmering beneath the surface. "You... it's you," Aarya whispered, her voice tinged with a mixture of anger and fear.

Her stepmother's eyes bore into Aarya's, a coldness that sent shivers down her spine. "You can't run away from me after making my life a living hell," she spat, her tone laced with bitterness and resentment.

Aarya felt a surge of panic grip her heart. She knew escape was futile, but she had to protect her unborn children at all costs. With a steely resolve, she mustered the courage to speak. "I won't run away, but on one condition," she stated firmly, her gaze unwavering.

Her stepmother regarded her with a calculating expression, curiosity flickering in her eyes. "And what condition is that?" she inquired, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Aarya took a deep breath, steeling herself for what she was about to propose. "You will let me keep my children, and you won't touch them after they are born. But you can do anything you want to me," she stated, her voice unwavering despite the fear that churned within her.

A moment of silence hung heavy in the air before her stepmother spoke again. "Agreed. This room is now your domain," she declared, a cruel smile playing on her lips. "And we are in Kashmir. You are to be the maid of this mansion from now on."

Aarya's heart sank at the realization of her fate, her freedom slipping further away with each passing moment. Yet, a spark of determination ignited within her. She would endure whatever hardships awaited her, as long as her children remained safe from harm. With a deep breath, she braced herself for the challenges that lay ahead, knowing that her maternal instincts would guide her through the darkness that loomed ahead.

To be continued.........

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

Note..
please, don't forget to vote and leave a comment below.
It's my imagination so don't take it seriously
Note - English is not my first language so plzz ignore my grammatical mistakes or any mistakes I have made in this chapter, I'm really sorry

By Author 💗