disgusting intelligence

all this effort,
all this hardwork,
only to be stolen by artificial intelligence,
molded into one horrifying artwork,
truth drowning artists,
as we all seek for help,
save the human artists,
from this cold and inhuman hell,
stop all this madness,
stop our works from being stolen,
stop training this thief of an intelligence,
to feed all of this madmen,
hell has already begun,
since we started to pick up art,
but it turned our nightmares to bits of happiness,
till they tore it all apart,
please do not support ai art,
support human artists instead,
bring back what once was ours,
bring back genuiness instead.

------

author's note:

i may not have a big platform but still, i want to use my voice to speak up about how ai art is ruining human artists. so many artists have quit and got tired with people using ai to create artwork. this may sound nothing to the common people but for artists like us who draw traditionally and digitally, this meant that people who use and abuse ai "feed" and "train" ai to recreate certain art styles. basically, ai will recognize a certain style and create its own art using several artworks made by that specific artist. it's genuinely disgusting and horrifying. human artists work hard to learn art and make their ow art styles only for an artificial intelligence to steal their work and make its own. it doesn't even look good in the first place.

to the untrained eye, an ai artwork looks phenomenal. but to us artists, it's horrid. so many inconsistencies are present. weird fingers, hands, ghostly apparition of things that don't make sense (that's due to the fact that it's an amalgamation of multiple pieces of artwork molded into one). the background has so many things that don't make sense. hair seems fine but when zoomed in closely, you can see so many errors and inconsistencies.

please, please, please DO NOT support ai art! do not fees these people the publicity they want with their disgusting ai art. do not engage with their posts. please support genuine, human artists instead. all these ai trend (where people can make ai videos of real human people and even create audios of their voices) is already terrifying enough. please do not give them the fame and engagement they want.