Playful Sadist

Vio and Blue continue to fight the enigma, their swords clash as the shadow smiles in pure delight of it all. "Oh come on! Is that all you two heroes got?" The shadowy mockingly taunts while forming a pitch-black sphere of immense darkness. Blue gets angrier and tries to lunge at the demonic fiend.

"You better freaking take that back, bastard!" He yells fiercely, with his eyes targeting his enemy.

Vio notices that laughter emitting from the shadow, "What is so funny? Do you find this amusing?" He asks with slight impatience in his voice.

The enigma laughs louder as the sphere is now crackling with extreme electricity. "Well, come and get me!" He instigates them once more as releases his charged up attack.

The sphere heads straight for Blue as he constantly holds onto his sword. He blocks the sphere from hitting him, the sphere breaks and lightening spreads everywhere.

It zaps Blue harshly and causes him to writhe in pure agony and suffering. He lets out a pained scream before he falls onto the floor. Then, the stray bolts hit Vio with such speed and force. His body is tingling all over with the energy surging through him vigorously.

The shadow enjoys the suffering as he laughs like a little kid. "My, you guys are fun to play with! Maybe I should have more fun."

The insane being smirks as it floats slowly down.

It reveals itself; the shadow is a boy around the hero's age. He is wearing a black tunic with matching boots and cap, which curls at the end. His skin is much paler then the heroes, in the moonlight he looks like a phantom. His eyes are a deep smoldering scarlet and are full with bloodlust. He has dark inky violet hair and he bears a strangely innocent yet insane expression as he walks towards Blue and Vio.

"My name is Shadow and we are going to have fun with mistress after this." His voice sweet as well as childishly evil He forms a sword in his right hand and points it at Blue. "Well, it looks like I over did it...again." He laughs some more as Vio tries to keep his balance as the energy leaves him. Blue tries to get up.

However, Shadow's boot forces him back down. "I would not try to get up mister, unless you want to play with me some more." Blue grunts madly in hate.

"You in the purple outfit, play with me some more!" Shadow shouts cheerfully at the weak Vio.

"What...the hell!" The purple hero huffs out while to save his strength.

"You know, that is a bad word. You need to put in time out!" Shadow childishly taunts as he dashes forward swiftly.

He delivers a barrage of punches to Vio and then flings him up. "Here comes the best part!"

He announces enthusiastically as he jumps up with tons of felicity and unleashes a massive drop kick on Vio which sends the hero crashing down to the earth. It leaves a huge crater with Vio in it; he is coughing up blood from the impact.

"That is your punishment, maybe I was too mean. I am sorry but you should not swear!" Shadow speaks in a stern yet sweet manner.

"Never fear, I will get you two back to mistress and straighten everything out." He finishes with extending his arms to pick both heroes and draws them close.

Then an unsettling fog surrounds the threesome and they vanish.

From a distance, Vaati stares in awe. "My goddesses we need help."

He mouths silently as they leave. "I got to warn Red!" He screeches as he dashes fast towards the hotel.

He enters through the window and lands on all fours like all cats do. He sees that Red is not here but only his sword and tunic remain.

"Oh shit, Red's gone too. Great, now I have to bring him his stuff." Vaati shakes his head in annoyance as he tries to gather the items. He manages to get Red's clothes but he fails to get the sword down of the bed.

"Damn it, it's too heavy." He cusses as he tries to pull the sword.

"Bah, this is...too heavy!" He hisses giving up.

Then, a young and curious voice finds its way in Vaati's ears, "Stranger, do you need help?"

He turns to see a huge wolf and screeches, "Oh my goddesses!"

The wolf's fur is varying from light grey to pure white.

His tail is wagging playfully as he assures, "Do not worry, I am not like most canines. I know better, by the way...I'm Rue."

Vaati slightly eases up and responds in a nervous manner, "Vaati...I need help...with this." He points to the sword and clothes.

"Ok, I bet your master would be happy." He smiles as he picks up the sword by his teeth. "Get the clothes and jump on my back, friend."

Vaati nods and jumps on him with Red's clothes in a ball-like bundle. "Can you find him? He's been gone for a while." The kitty asks hoping for an answer.

"Sure, his scent is on the sword and I have got this feeling we will find him. Just wait and see, buddy."

He ends his sentence with a playfully bark and then the two leave.