Into The Dragon's Den

Red painfully drags on as he and his companions head forth to the Dragon Kingdom's Palace, his injuries stifle him constantly; blood dyes his bright tunic into a darker shade. His scarlet eyes distastefully glare upon the rather gaudy place; gold outlines most of it, while colors of jade, white, red and many others fill in the rest alongside with some wonderfully done designs of dragons.

Vio worries a little, his concern urges him to speak up; "You should really get that gash treated, I mean; look at yourself."

The young lad ignores his seemingly smarter teammate, just keeps pushing forward; only desiring to rescue the girl within the horrid manor.

The adolescent in violet once again, speaks up again in unease for Red's bleeding wound; "Please, I'm worried about you..."

His small co-worker shakes his head in resistance, believing he can't rest until this task he has set himself for is done; save the princess. With that, the brave trio heads into the palace; with swords ready to slay anymore monsters that lay in wait.

Blue glances around as they proceed into the final dungeon of this fic, noticing how empty it is; "I've got a fucking bad feeling..." He lowly curses under his breath, hearing something crawling behind them; "Oh no you fucking don't..."

The lad in blue attacks with expert timing, finding it's yet another small dragon who tried to ambush them; but now it's dead after a few good slashes. After that, he notices a small pink light from the dead carcass; "A healing fairy? Better take it, Red's going to need it." He pulls out a glass bottle, which he uses to trap said fluttering light; "Ok then..." Blue then dashes after the two others, "Hey guys, wait up; damn it!" He grunts in slight anger, attempting to keep up; as they go deeper into the bowels of this bedeviled castle.

Beyond their knowledge, deep in the inner sanctum; Len has imprisoned the still slumbering Matilda into a cage of pure crystal which serves as the chandelier in the ceiling above. Princess Rose has been forced into an adorable wedding gown, which is adorned with frilly lace and light pink satiny ribbon; she sniffles sadly into a bouquet of ruby red roses. When she looks up; a sense of unbridled guilt sits in the pit of her tiny stomach, seeing the poor dear makes her cry a little more.

She then turns her sight onto the arrogant prince, watches him chuckle coldly; she growls a little. "You should be terribly ashamed of this, kidnapping that kind person; it's DISGUSTING! You call yourself a prince, but what prince does this...?"

She speaks out against her horrid groom, narrowing her moist ruby eyes bitterly; in hateful displeasure. "Also, if you truly did love me; then you would've let me and her go willingly. But no, I see; a gluttonous beast only doing things for himself. It's sickening that monsters like you exist..."

His highness snaps vilely at his spiteful bride, "Be thankful you're getting married to me rather than suffering in the maid's place! Once we're wed, the ceremony which has already started to take place shall be completed; observe..." He points his finger skyward towards the massive crystal prison, smirking pride of his unholy work; gazing up the silently suffering servant. "Matilda's life force shall be completely drained, along with the immortality which has been dormant inside her body for so long; by the end of wedding. Upon the third toll of our love bells, death will be upon her; with me becoming immortal for all eternity!" He laughs maniacally in false triumph, unaware his downfall draws nearer with each moment; frightening his future queen to no end.

She fearfully stares, noticing a bright colorless aura cascading down from the quartz cell; "Dear nayru..." Her voice weakly utters, her pale lips trembles in horror.

"Ah, let's begin the wedding; shall we?" Len commands a personal priest to do the honors, much to that religious man's dismay; "Wed us, sermon!"

Returning to the three heroes, Red and co have gotten further in with only a few scrapes so far; not mention Blue being a healing fairy catching freak with his damn glass bottles. "Hey; 12 fairies...that's 4 for each of us!" The now confident blue hero points out after counting the haul he managed to obtain, then he once again; notices the nasty gash on his usually cheery pal. "Red...you're going to get that fixed....NOW!" He jumps on to the little lad with a bottle in his hand, they wrestle like crazy until; the fairy has escaped only to heal Red completely.