The Charmer's Act

Vaati sits alone, confined to his personal chambers by two wind kingdom guards securing the door from the outside of his temporary room. He chuckles slyly while lying upon the soft bed. "My scheme is working to perfection. I act like the good guy for now, gain the trust of his royal pain in the ass..."

He pauses when starts thinking about Red and his friends. "That's right; those insignificant flies might start raising problems if I try to act too soon..." The clever sorcerer smirks in vile confidence.

"Alas though, I needn't to worry; as long as I've the princesswrapped my finger..." He chuckles sadistically a little, and then he sighs tiresomely out of boredom.

"I hate being stuck here..." He mutters bitterly.

One of the guards sticks his head in the door. This one has charcoal black hair and grayish. He speaks out, "Are you ok? Cause you've been awfully quiet since Flynn brought you here and told us to stand guard..."

The mage mundanely answers, "I'm fine..."

The dark hair's partner's voice sounds out, "Don't talk to that creep!"

"Phil, he's not that weird! Besides...weren't you supposed to be helping with patrol?"

Phil angrily snaps, "I told you already Claude, the captain ordered me to help you guard that bitch."

Claude venomously hisses, "You know how I absolutely hate it when you curse in front of a guest!"

In minutes; an all out brawl takes place outside Vaati's door.

The sorcerer laughs his ass off, "Goddesses, what idiots!" He cackles loudly as the two morons kick each other's asses. "I never thought this kind of idiocy could be possible anywhere else except at home!" He continues to mockingly chuckle at the two dunderheads.

"Take that and that!" Claude and Phil move their ridiculous antics into the bedroom itself; the dark hair bashes the brunette's head against the floor. "Oh yeah...feel my wrath!" The obnoxious coworker lunges at his fellow workingman and pummels him against the wall. This mini war rages on for several minutes before Flynn comes with the very overweight captain.

"What the...fuck is going on here?" The red head asks, glaring automatically at Vaati.

"I don't know officer, Claude was just checking in on me when Phil started cursing..." The seemingly innocent mage points out as the two guards keep attacking the other.

"Oh shit, not this again! I thought we've been over this! We don't fucking start fights on the job!" The fat ass captain angrily bellows as he too, jumps in to separate the two. Alas though, he just gets sucked into the maddening vortex of violence.

"Sir, what am I to do?" Flynn asks out loud to his boss whose currently delivering an atomic pile driver onto his insubordinate underlings.

"Just take the pale weirdo somewhere else!" The captain orders fiercely.

The rather hateful red head nods while dragging Vaati away from the embarrassing scrap.

He glares distastefully at the suspicious sorcerer, "It seems that those two knuckleheads weren't up to keeping you confined and now the captain is too busy. Be thankful I don't just chuck you in the dungeon." His jade green eyes are like daggers stabbing their prey.

"Well excuse me for just sitting there and minding my own business mister grumpy." The spiteful mage smirks vilely while chuckling.

His escort scowls painfully while clenching his teeth, "Please don't be a dick..." The hardy guard's face returns to the usual stern face as he continues to take Vaati up a long corridor. They head to the left and somehow end up in the brighter and cheerier part of the palace. "Damn it, I hate it when I take the wrong turn." Flynn slightly sighs in shame before hearing a rather familiar kind voice.