A Friend

So, Kazuma and others are living together in the same house. It was peaceful and fun. They all cook and eat, drink wine, etc., and Kazuma always has to argue to get stronger. So one Kazuma asks Darkness to teach him sword skills. She agrees to do so, but only if he acts mean to her. From that day on, he began practicing sword skills and being straightforward and rude to Darkness, as agreed. Surprisingly, Darkness seemed to enjoy this behavior, which made her look a bit odd.

One day, Kazuma was busy looking for a good quest in the guild. Darkness challenged some of the men who were drinking and chatting with their friends at the table to an arm-wrestling match. She won most of them and had fun with them. Meanwhile, Megumin was enjoying some food. Suddenly, Luna informed them to assemble in front of the gate without telling them the reason. When they did, Kazuma saw a large group of cabbages flying towards them and mistook them for cabbage rain or something. He genuinely thought that it must be some kind of monster, but upon realizing the truth, he just wanted to go home.

Kazuma saw an opportunity to use his thieving skills and took advantage of it. Meanwhile, Darkness showed off her swordplay skills, and Megumin waited for the right moment to use her magic. Megumin had to use her barrier magic to defeat their enemies. When this was over, Kazuma made a lot of money by selling the cabbage they had acquired to the guild. They all celebrated this achievement at the tavern. After all the mess, they all went home and rested. As evening approached, Kazuma took a walk alone. He longed to become a protagonist like the ones he used to read about in novels in his past life. Then, fate brought him face-to-face with a man accompanied by two female adventurers.

Kazuma recognized the man standing in front of him, but he couldn't remember who he was. They stared at each other, and then it dawned on them: the man was Kazuma's friend from high school, Mitsurugi Kyouya. However, Kyouya had passed away in a road accident in their previous world. Despite this, they were both overjoyed to see each other and caught up on each other's lives.

Kazuma "Do I know you?"

Kyouya "I think we have met before."

Both of them stared at each other for a while. Then suddenly, they recognized each other.

Kazuma "You are... Kyouya, right?"

Kyouya "Yeah, wait, let me remember your name. You are Kazuma, right?"

For a little bit of time, the

Kazuma "Yo, man, what's up? It's been a long time."

Kyouya "I'm just chilling in my new world."

A moment of silence and realization.

Kyouya "thoughts: Wait a damn minute, what are you doing in this world? and how did you get here?"

Kazuma remained silent. He was processing thoughts.

Kazuma "It seems like death has brought us into this world." Kyouya started to understand what he just said.

Kyouya "So you too...huh?"

Kazuma "It was an accident. Then she dragged me here to do the hero stuff. I hope it's the same for you too."

Kyouya "I see. So she dragged you as well, huh?"

Clema "Excuse me, Kyouya Sama, we don't understand what you are talking about and, more importantly, who this person is."

Kyouya "Oh, never mind what I just said. This is my childhood friend, Kazuma Satao. It's been a while since we met each other."

Kazuma "It's nice to meet you all."

Fio "Kyouya Sama's childhood friend... What a surprise! It's nice to meet you, Kazuma san. I am Fio, and this is Clema."

Clema "Nice to meet you."

Kazuma almost blushed after seeing their revealing outfit. He immediately dragged Kayouya into a corner and began to speak secretly.

Kazuma "Yo, Kyouya, are those two your girlfriends?"

Kayoya "No, no. They are just my friends."

Kazuma "Ohhh, is that so? Then introduce me properly. Of course, you don't have to do it for free. I will introduce you to two of my friends as well. Can we have this deal?? "

"Excuse me, you two. What are you two secretly planning out there?"

Kyouya "Oh, it's just boys talking."

Clemo: "Boys talk..."

Then he turned to Kazuma. "Can I call this deal for another day? If they are willing, maybe we can have some fun too. What do you say, Kazuma kun?"

Kazuma "It sounds like a plan to me."

After that, Kyouya shared his experiences in the new world with Kazuma. Kazuma was surprised to learn that Kyouya was even stronger than he could imagine. Kyouya insisted that they work together, but Kazuma pointed out the difference in their levels. Instead of being sad, Kazuma promised Kyouya that he would catch up with him soon enough so that they could work together. Both of them agreed to help each other out.

Kyouya invited Kazuma to their place, and he gladly accepted. At their place, they took a bath together, cooked some food, and discussed the new world and the gifts they received from Goddess Aqua.  Kazuma and Kyouya pervertedly enjoyed the mixed bath causing the girls to kick them out. Kazuma was amazed to find a cursed sword for the first time in his life. He also learned that there was a demon living in an abandoned castle near the town. Kyouya warned Kazuma to be careful before he left for his own home.