-8-

We continued to talk about Shinobu until Inosuke had to go on a mission.

"I will take my leave now." Inosuke said.

"Please kill Tanjiro." I muttered under my breath.

As he walked away, I decided I should get back to training Sumi, Naho and Kiyo.

I walked back to the butterfly mansion. It was usually busier. I didn't think much of it and began to train Sumi, Naho and Kiyo.

I watched as they swing their swords.

"There's only a week until final selection so I want you girls to work hard and please don't die on me." I said to Sumi, Naho and Kiyo.

"We will work hard and become demon slayers!" They exclaimed.

After training them, I began to do the medical work around the mansion.

Tanjiro's POV

After sending the demon back to the infinity castle, I realised the girl who was attacking me ran away. Where did that girl run off too?

However, I had to return to Lady Tamayo.

After a while, I found her house. It was well hidden. She was standing outside it.

"There you are." Lady Tamayo said.

We both stood outside her house but none of his tried to enter it. We were just two people standing there.

"Are you not going to go inside?" I asked

"It's quite hard to just reappear in people's lives after leaving them." Tamayo explained.

I guess she was right because the girl from earlier knew me and didn't want to  let me see Nezuko again.

"You do have a point but I'm sure your missed by the people who care about you." I replied.

If only the people I used to know missed me. If that girl doesn't like me then why will Nezuko? I'm a monster after all.

Unlike other people, I've let so many people be killed before my eyes and I was a victim to Muzan Kibutsuji. I'd do anything to fix my mistakes but I can't.

"Your right, Yushiro needs me." I replied.

We walked up to the door and knocked on it. We waited for a few seconds until someone opened it.

It was the green haired guy I saw through a demon a while ago. He must've been Yushiro and Nezuko was the one standing next to him.

"L-lady Tamayo." He gasped as he opened the door.

His eyes widened in shock and he froze.

"It's me Yushiro." Lady Tamayo smiled.

"But you died, I saw it with my own eyes. " Yushiro replied.

"I'm only here because of Tanjiro."
Lady Tamayo explained.

Yushiro then looked over to me.

"I thought you were evil." Yushiro said. "But I'm glad that you were able to bring Lady Tamayo to mem"

"Let's go inside and I'll explain." Lady Tamayo said as she entered her house.

The house was big. It was 2-3 floors high and very spacious. It had many different rooms and areas. I wanted to wonder around but instead I followed Yushiro and Lady Tamayo to the basement where Lady Tamayo explained everything.

"I think we can make Tanjiro human again but we can't just send him back to his friends straight away since no one has seen him." Yushiro said.

"Someone has seen me but I don't remember them." I replied.

"What? When?" Yushrio responded. I could tell that he was getting a bit frustrated.

"On my way here I met a girl. She had short black hair and a pink butterfly clip. Her haori was white, pink and green and it had some sort of butterfly pattern. She also tried killing me with a Katana." I explained.

I hoped that Yushiro knew because ever since I saw her I've been curious as to she is and how she knows me. I can't stop thinking about her.

"That's must be Kanao Tsyuri, the flower hashira of the demon slayer corps." Yushiro replied. "I don't blame her for trying to attack you."

"Why did she try to attack me?" I asked.

"Because she thinks your a monster." Yushiro replied.

"And why would she think that." I replied.

"Because as soon as you became a demon you couldn't control yourself. You put everyone in danger but luckily Kanao managed to make you unconscious with some sort of medicine." Yushiro explained.

"I see, I will excuse myself now." I said as I walked off.

I needed some time to just process everything that I heard from Yushiro. I can't believe I would put people in danger. Kanao had every right to try and kill me. I'm a monster after all.

I must find that girl immediately.

Kanao's POV

After a long day of work around the mansion, I went to my office and my head immediately fell onto my desk.

I just lay there with nothing better to do. I felt to drained to even move. I was now alone with me and my thoughts. The thought of Tanjiro came back to my mind. Its been 7 years why do I still feel all of these emotions.