-14-

The next day

Me and Nezuko were preparing to leave the butterfly mansion with Tanjiro. Today was the day that Master Ubayashki announced Tanjiro's existence. Tanjiro decided to visit some demon slayers. Atleast the ones who he personally knew.

"What if they think I'm a monster?" Tanjiro asked.

Even if your a monster I still love you Tanjiro. I loved you 7 years ago and I love you now.

I wasn't brave enough to say that outloud.

"Me and Nezuko are here to help you so if they do we can handle it." I replied.

"Kanao's right." Nezuko added.

"Thank you for all of the support you both have given me." Tanjiro said before he headed off.

The first person we visited was Murata the breathing Hashira. Since Murata was so strong he'd mastered every breathing style so he was the breathing hashira. For some reason he wasn't recognised much as the other hashiras.

"Hey Murata, it's me." Tanjiro smiled.

"What the f--ck?" Murata said. "How are you even breathing?"

(Murata should really ask himself that)

"It's a long story, but did you miss me?" He asked.

"I mean you were a nice comrade and I'm glad the wars over but I don't miss you that much." Murata replied.

The next Hashira we visited was Giyuu Tomioka, the water pillar. His reaction was by far one of the most emotional ones.

Nezuko knocked on the door while Tanjiro hid. The news hadn't reached Giyuu yet so it was going to be a suprise for him.

He awnsered. He was his usual cold self until Tanjiro walked up his door.

"I believe you must be Tomioka san." He smiled.

"Tanjiro..." He mumbled trying to hold back tears.

"It's me." Tanjiro replied.

"But I couldn't save you." Tomioka replied.

"You protected everyone but me and that's what matters." He said reassuring the water hashira.

We visited more people and they all had their own reactions.

Tanjiro's POV

As I gathered with my friends on last time before having to head back to Lady Tamayo's estate to be treated. I suddenly remembered something.

I looked at Zenitsu and suddenly all of my memories of him came flowing back.

"Your Zenitsu, the guy from final selection. Who used to obsess over my sister and cry whenever he had a mission." I explained as I looked at him.

"Did you have to remember that?" Zenitsu asked.

Inosuke and Aoi slightly chuckled. I then looked at Inosuke and the same thing happend.

"I remember you!" I said."Your Inosuke. The guy who loves to fight and eat food. You have a boar mask because you were raised with boars."

"Good job Monjiro." Inosuke replied.

And finally, I looked towards Aoi.

"Your Aoi Kanzaki. A nurse at the butterfly mansion. You used to be a demon slayer and you helped me a lot." I said.

"Your right." Aoi smiled

End of chapter