Chapter 3

Evening 7 p.m.,with taekook

Kookie and Tae settle themselves in the car ready to go to their home when suddenly Tae's phone, he look at the phone it was his manager's call. Tae received the call...

Tae: Hello hyung? What happened?

TM: Tae the LV's released statement about what happened today and he is trying to tarnish yours and company's reputation. And because of this many of the brands which we were supposed to work with are cancelling their contracts.

Tae: But hyung how can they do that? Isn't it breach of contract?

TM: I know but they are saying that they don't want to work with someone who's- *cut off*

Tae: Hyung for now let the PR dept handle the news. I'll discuss this with hyung and let you know.

TM: Alright.

Cutting the call Tae sigh and closed his eyes. Seeing Tae like this Kookie asked him about what happened...Tae told him about the happenings.

Kookie: Relax baby everything will be okay.

Tae: Hope so. *Sigh* Now let's go, I'm hungry.

Kookie smiled at his brother and start the car and left for their home sweet home.

Time skip, at Kim Mansion

Kookie and Tae reached home and left to their rooms to get freshen up. Now they were waiting for their hyung in the living room to come home so that they can have their dinner together. Tae was thinking about the incident which happened today. He was lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice that Kook was calling him.

Kookie: KIM TAEHYUNG!

Tae: *flinched* W-what happened? Why are you shouting?

Kookie: I called you so many times, where are you lost?

Tae: Umm...I was thinking about something.

Kookie: Aishh baby don't think about it and stress... hyung is there to take care of it... leave it to him.

Tae: Aren't you relying on hyung much? Who used to say "I can do everything on my own, I'm an adult now"

Kookie: Ahhh! Don't say that!

Tae: Why?

Kookie: Taeee~

Kook started whining while Tae was teasing him. Both were teasing and bickering with each other. Few moments later Kook started tickling Tae and Tae was giggling and laughing.

??: What's happening here?

Both Tae and Kook look at the direction of the voice. It was their Jimin hyung. Both got up from the couch.

Kook/Tae: Hyung!

Jimin: How was your day?

Kook was about to tell Jimin about what happened but was stopped by Tae and signalled Kook to not tell about that right now.

Jimin: What happened to you? What are you two hiding huh? *raised an eyebrow*

Tae: Emm...hyung let's talk about it later please. You go and freshen up, I'm really hungry.

Jimin: Okay I'm coming...you two go and tell the maids to serve the dinner.

Taekook nodded and went to the dining area.

Few moments later

The three of them were having their dinner. Tae was looking at Jimin time to time and thinking how to tell him about what happened. Though it wasn't his fault but somewhere he was thinking that because of his actions all of this happened. Thinking all this he just sighed. But Jimin noticed Tae.