Chapter 35: A Special Moment

--

*Smut Warning*

GTKYQ: Favorite candle/wax/perfume scent?

"I wouldn't change a single thing,"

--

Severus' kisses were hot and heavy as they mingled with mine, our hands roaming and fumbling all over each other's bodies.

I could tell that it had been awhile since either of us had been sexual with anybody because we both acted a bit rusty. I unbuttoned his shirt, peeling it back and sweeping it off of his shoulders. His upper body brought a heat to my face, the very same way it did the first time I saw him so bare and exposed. I ran my hand down the front of him until I felt the beginnings of a trail of hair just below his belly button that I knew traveled further down. I felt him get tense when I slipped my hand just under his belt, pushing myself forward from the door and pulling him with me into my bedroom.

Severus, who usually had a dark and mysterious kind of light, was now gleaming with a honey-like glow under the soft lighting of my bedroom. His hands were soft and his touches were intoxicating.

His hands were slightly shaky as one of them remained on the side of my face while the other worked on getting my dress unzipped. The zipper glided down my back without fail, the dress falling and pooling at my feet with ease. I could tell that he wasn't expecting there not to be a bra holding my breasts -- because his eyes went wide when he realized I literally had nothing on underneath.

Never in my life had I felt more appreciated and more adored than right in this moment. His touches and stares were so genuine and passionate, you would've thought I was made of the purest, finest gold.

Severus seeing me fully naked wasn't on my original agenda for the night...not that I was complaining. He looked at me like he wanted to ruin me, and for a minute I thought he actually might. His hands were wherever he could get them, and I felt like melting at his feet.

His mouth made a pass at my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses there and moaning when my nails scratched at his scalp. I was already sensitive at this point. My heart was battering and my breathing was heavy and the ache between my thighs throbbed more with each passing minute.

My body was swung around and tossed onto the bed, my frame sinking into the mattress as he towered over me. I stared up at him, eyes glazed over, lips swollen, and neck colored with his markings. He stared down at me in a way that sent butterflies all through me. He looked at me as if I were the most valuable piece of artwork to ever be displayed. Like a rare painting that had not a single flaw or mistake.

And he had me all to himself.

He hovered over me, his tall frame towering over me and making me feel so small underneath him. His pants had become painfully tight at this point, his erection pushing against the material of his slacks. I wasn't wasting any time, and I reached for his belt to work on getting it undone. I made short work of it, getting it unfastened and slipping it from the loops on his slacks. His eyes were looking everywhere but at me, and it seemed that my sudden hastiness and impatience was getting to him.

That's when I realized he was frozen still, and he had the dreaded, but all too familiar look on his face. Yes, it was the look.

It was the same look I had received every previous time we had gotten to this point. His eyes were anxiety ridden, his cheeks nearly red, and his brows furrowed in hesitation. I knew this meant he was about to tap out and stop me -- and this would be my fifth failed attempt.

All the previous times this happened, I backed off. I respected his boundaries and his comfort level. Sex was never worth making him uncomfortable or pressuring him to do something he didn't want to do. I still believed that, and I didn't want this to happen if he had an ounce of uncertainty.