First eviction

Hariets pov
Today is eviction day, I hope either Lauren or ekin go tonight, the way they have both behaved is totally inappropriate and unacceptable. Louis looks at me and says " I just want you to know, we're all,with you, those two have treated you so poorly and I hope one of them is voted out tonight, it's what they deserve, they're deluded thinking it's your fault when it isint at all, it's theirs ".that's really big of him to admit, I say " thank you louis". James is still sleeping, I smile at him he's so cute. Bridget says " I think you both want to be more than friends ". I say " after the show maybe but right now I'm just happy being friends with him, he's an incredible person".  He wakes up, I smile at him and he says " well that's a sight for saw eyes". I leave my bed and walk into the kitchen, Lauren and ekin are there , Lauren says " escuse me you  have no right being in here,me and ekin both voted for you and James, you're just a selfish bitch and if one of us gies tonight the other will take revenge". I say " I don't care, I have as much right to be here as you and next time you want to name call do it to someone else, I'm done being quiet I'm sticking up for myself from now on".

James's pov
I heard that whole argument, im proud of hariet for finally speaking up for herself,it's about time she did. I come in and smile , ekin yells  " what the hel, are you smileing at losser". I say calmly " you know what I'm done trying to pretend, me and hariet might be losers but at least we're good people that's something neither of you have any idea of because neither of you are good people".  They go, hariet laughs and says " wow you completely told them the truth and nothing but the truth". I say " why act like w3 get on when we dont, I don't care what they think of me anymore,they can say what they want , I just hope the public are on our sides here and are seeing what we are". Later it's the eviction, Lauren gets evicted, ekin is fuming but to be honest I do t think anyone else gives a shit,she'll go next. Hariet is outside and I join her and say " at least they can see what we can, they all good both of them and it won't be long until ekin goes".