James starts working on corrie

James's pov
Today I'm starting to work on Corrie, I can't believe it. My character and summer fall in love, so I'm happy I get spend most of my time on set with hariet. I know a few other cast members, I have got a bit of backlash for leaving casualty for another soap but I don't care, people can say what they wan o but they don't know what it's like,what I'm thinking and I think that's the reason why I so excited to start working on the show. Hariet sees me and runs into my arms, she kisses me and says " I can't wait to work with you every day,come on I'll introduce you to evreyone even though they already know who you are, they can't wait to meet you". I meet all the cast mates including Hariets closest friends on set, they all seem lovely and I can't quite believe I'm lucky enough to be working here. Later it's much break I'm sat with hariet,Elle,Tanisha,Adam,molly,Daniel,and Peter and we're just chatting about our day when Elle says " so James what w1s you're favourite part of big brother?". I say that's a great question, 8 learnt so much about ,y self during the show, made so many new friends but I have to say my favourite part was meeting hariet and getting to know her".

Hariets pov
I blush,he really didn't need to say that but he did, I think he might be the one for me. After lunch we have a few scenes one in the flat . I look at James and say" will I see you again". He says "oh you will see me around,thanks for your help summer,  you're an incredible person". The cameras stop and James joins me  on the sofa. I look  at him and say" please come round the others will be able to get to know you better". He kisses me and says " of course I will". I drive home and James drives behined me, we set up for the party, it is my birthday at the end of the month so we will celebrate then we have a get together at least twice a month. Elle looks at me and say s" how are you felling about him". I say " excited to get to know him more I just can't wait, he's the first guy I've trusted like this since arron".