Meeting up with the housemates/ confessing feelings and a kiss

Hariets pov
Today is the day I'm meeting up with some of the housemates. James is all I can think about, I need to tell him how I fell about him. I really like him and I need to tell him, he's the first guy I trust since my ex. That's really big for me, I just really want this to work out. I drive to the hotel James is already there. He invites me into his room. I sit on his bed and say " okay when my ex cheated on me I Didn't think I'd be able to trust another guy again, but when I met you I knew there was something diferent about you, I really like you James and I done being scared of telling you, if you don't fell the same way then that's fine I just wanted to tell you". He smiles and says " I really like you to hariet, I felt the same way when kaiya cheated on me , she completely betrayed my trust just like your ex did, but what he done was worse, I really like you,you're beutiful,kind, thoughtful, loving, caring,generous and I have a really good felling about us".

James's pov
Hariet gigles and kises me, I kiss back, we kiss for about ten minutes and it's amazing, we agree to go on a date when I'm working on Corrie but after she visits me and my family in Devon. She leaves the room, im so happy she fells the same way as me and I think she is to.  I get changed and come downstairs to meet the others. Immtalk8ng to David louis and sharron and David says " so has anything happened between you and hariet".  I say " we kissed and confessed our fellings for eachother,we're taking it at our pace, w have agreed to a date after she visits my family in Devon, but we're going to be working together evreyday as I've joined the cast of Corrie". David is so happy, I think he girls can tell something has happened from his reaction. Louis asks " how do you fell". I say " I fell really good, I mean this is the first girl I've trusted since my ex in a romantic way and I've got to ad,pmit, I did have a bit of a crush in her before big brother". I find hariet she smiles at me and gives me a kiss, obviously I kiss back.