Matt and tas's wedding

Hariets pov
Today is Matt and tas's wedding,James is best man I'm so flipping proud of him. We've booked a holiday in Italy for next week. James stayed with Matt and the groomsmen last night,I send him a text saying " good luck today babe you'll be amazing and I'm so proud of you,just be yourself and the speach is perfect, it's the right amount of nice and hilarious, it shows who you are as a person, just relax and make sure evreything is taken care off, I'll see you just before the wedding I love you so flipping much xxxxxxxxxxxxx". He replies " thanks babe , I needed to hear that, I have been quite nervous but you're text calmed me down, you always know what to say even when we're not in the same room,that's one of the many reasons why we work so well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".i put my dress on and drive myself to the venue, a few of the cast mates are coming to and some of the big brother housemates . James sees me kisses me amd says " you look absolutely beautiful babe", I say " thanks babe, don't be nervous you'll be fine,Matt wouldn't have asked you if he didn't think you could do a good job".

James's pov
The ceremony is about to start, hariet looks so beautiful in her dress.i honestly can't believe she is my girlfriend, she is the love of my life and my soulmate. Thr ceromany is beutiful it's so nice to see Matt so happy. Later at the reception it's time to make my best man speach " Matt is a man of few words as most of you already know, but he's my hero, he's always been someone I can come to for advice and I know I'll be getting great advice, he's the best brother I could ever have asked dpfor but tas is still my favourite, honestly being part of you're special day, I think I speak for evreyone here when I say it's been an honour and a privilege, I'd like to thank tas's family for welcoming Matt into their family and tas for making Matt so happy to Matt and tas ". I sit down hariet smiles at me , I hope the speach was good enough. Later we're dancing and I take Hariets hand and we dance for the rest of the night. She kisses me and says " I'm so proud of you babe ".