Weekend away with hariets family

Hariets pov
Today me and family are going away for the weekend, we're going to Yorkshire, James is also invited. I'm so glad they have accepted James as my boyfriend, I think they know I've never been this happy and there really happy for me. The hotel we're staying at has a swimming poll and a spa. I don't think James can believe how much my family love him. Of course they do, they wa t me to be happy and I've never been hapier. I fell some arms wrap around my waist and gigle. He whispers " so my baby girl is awake, why did she pretend to be asleep I wonder".i kiss him and say " because I wanted to get a kiss from amazing,hilarious and hot boyfriend". He says " well who's he because he sure as hell isn't me". I say " of course he is babe I love you so much and I wish you could se yourself the way I see, to me you're just perfect".we shower together then James drives us to the hotel in Yorkshire we hug my family, James is speaking to all of them, I'm so glad they all get on so well.

James's pov
Me hariet are going to the spa with Hariets brother and her sister, both her siblings are single and that's okay, I don't think you need to be with someone to be happy. We put our robes on and head down to the spa. Hariet wraps her arms me and kisses me, I kiss back and then we take our robes of and get in the Jacuzzi. Hariets sister, takes a selfie of the four of us in the jacuzzi. I'm so glad her family have accepted me into their family,after the way Declan  treated her I didn't think they would but they have. Hariets brother Sam looks at me and asks to me and the girls go in the poll. He says " I'd just like to thank you so much for treating my sister so well, i know declan hurt her so much and I can tell you won't ".we leave the spa after an hour and get ready for dinner, hariet kisses me before we leave. We have a delicious dinner,my fa,ily and Hariets have already agreed to spend christmass together which is amazing. I think we're both very pleased our verry pleased our familees get on so well.