A game hurts jamess fellings

James's pov
I wake up t9 see hariet up , I think I d9 fancy her, I'll probably tell her after we leave the house. I can tell she's diferent to kaiya. Taylor smiles at me and says "ask her out already". Later we're playing a game, Louis has to name the most boring housemate in his opinion. He says " James, I fell like you're very invested in hariet and think it's love island instead of big brother". Okay I wasn't expecting that the gale finishes i go into the diary room and say " well that wasn't nice, I've been myself this whole time and I'm fully aware I'm not evrey ones cup of tea but being called boring, hurts peoples fellings and I'd have just prefers it if he told me in privat instead of saying it to my face with evreyone there". I see the other housemates outside, Louis goes in and says " I'm sorry I shouldn't of said it the way I did,and I should have told you before". I say " thanks , I'll be out in a minuite , I am going to forgive you but I won't forget". He goes and leaves.

Hariets pov
I see James coming out I hug him and say " do you want to talk". I nod we go into the bedroom and sit on my bed ,I say " hearing that, has brought back the insecurities and issues I've had with myself in the past , some of them I still have, iPad i a good person, it's made me question myself as a person and if I deserve to be here". She hugs me and says " you're a great person, it was a tprandom reason, I think he said you as an easy way out, because there is no way you are the most boring housemate". I hug her and thank her, I say " how do you fell, I mean it was a dig at you to". I say " evreyone is intitled to their own opinion and we need to respect that, we might not agree with their opinions but we still need to respect them, I will be nominating him for eviction though". I don't think Louis is sorry, if he was a good person he wouldn't have said me. Hariet holds my hand and says " you have not bored anyone in this house other than Louis, your hilarious,kind,caring,considerate, thoughtful and just a great person who I am so proud to call a friend".