Official/ james moves in with hariet

Hariets pov
Today I'm going to ask James to be my boyfriend and I'm also going to ask him to,move in with me. He's been staying at hotels,since he started working here, he does spend a lot of time here and he has spent the night here a few times. I'm nervous Declan asked me out so this is new to me but I'm willing,to,take the risk ,he's worth it. Today is a weekend so we're not working but he is coming round. I want to look nice today,it's the day I ask him,to be my boyfriend after all. He's coming over in about an hour to watch the rugby. It's the premiership final, Exeter chiefs vs saracens. We both want Exeter chiefs to win. A few others are coming but James is coming to help,set up,a,d that's when I'll ask him. I put a dress on and do,my hair and makeup. James comes in with his stuff as he's planning to change to a new hotel after he stays tonight. I kiss him and say " James Reed you can obviously say no to both these offers but you're the most hilarious,kind, thoughtful, loving, caring, amazing and compassionate person I've ever met,will you be my boyfriend and will you also move in with with me".

James's pov
I kiss Harriet and say " it's a yes to both those questions, I'm not expecting you to say it back but I love you Harriet Bobby". She kisses me and says " I love you to James Reed". She helps me put my stuff in her room yes wee going to be sharing a bed but I don't mind. I help Harriet set up,the house with decorations. We have a few big brother friends coming, Taylor,Bridget,Adam and David . The game starts it's a very close but entertaining game. Chiefs win it in the end, I'm so,happy it's,only third premiership and our first time beating series in the final. The others go and hariet kisses me and says " this is us for now babe, I hope this is a good enough house". I kiss her head and say " it's perfect babe don't worry". Later we're in bed, Harriet is snuggled into me, I don't think I've ever been this happy. Harriet kises me and says " I love you " . I kiss back and say " I love you to".