Face to face nominations

James's pov
Today is the day we're doing face to face nominations. I'm so nervous , I know I'm voting for Louis for what he said yesterday. Louis looks at me and says " I know tonight will be hard , you have evrey right to vote for me, just explain the reasons, and I'll respect you're opinion". I say " thank you ,that's big of you , I probably will nominate you, mainly for what you said yesterday, I just think it was a little inappropriate ". He gives me a hug and leaves my bed, hariet looks at me and says "that's brave of you to say you're voting for him to his face".  I say ":well it's what we have to do I don't think people understand how hard it is until you're put in that position, because you like everyone but have to choose two to get rid of". She says ":yeah it's hard but it's what we have to do, I have no idea who I'm voting for tonight other than Louis". Levi says  " oh come on it's clear you two knew eachother before and you're playing a huge game, just admit it and get together for all our sakes then we can vote you both out me and Louis will be the final two".

Hariets pov
I say calmly "Levi that is toataly inappropriate of you to bring up, yes we're close but to suggest we used the game to get close is rediculous, and uncalled for ,you and Louis are going out tomorow, it's a shame because yesterday I wouldn't have voted for any of ou but now I have to,if we do get together it will be outside of the house". Later it's nominations time James does his first ,he says " my ,first nomination is for Levi, I think he made a comment ealier which is completely inaproiote and unacceptable for him to say and he knows it ,that's why he said it, my secound nomination is for Louis, during a game yesterday he said I was most boring and it's brought back some insecurities I've worked so hard to fight and made me question myself as a person". I go up and say " my first nomination is for Levi, I think what he said ealier showed his true colours and he's playing a game to win and vote evreyone else out, my secound nomination is for Louis, his reasoning for calling James boring yesterday, was hurtful,random and yes we're close but if we do get together that's between us and nobody else".